So mad

Happyinmyskin

I'm so mad again today I've been to my 4th weigh in and I've lost alf a bloody pound I'm on Ss and have not cheated once in the whole time. My CDC said she doesn't normally do half pounds only full pounds. She then asked how much water I'd had today I said just over 3 litres so she said it could be water weight. That's rubbish I always drink about this amount before weigh in and she's never said anything. I don't need the toilet or anything. Then to top it off the woman after me bloody bragged about having an Easter egg and losing 4lbs I have loads more than her to loss. Got my stuff got in my car burst into tears I'm so sad and mad with the other women but I think it's because I've stuck to it and it's really hard

Oh Hun don't be disheartened. I had a week like that before and it made the next week so hard. But it did, and it will, catch you back up. Are you due totm? X

I'm so mad again today I've been to my 4th weigh in and I've lost alf a bloody pound I'm on Ss and have not cheated once in the whole time. My CDC said she doesn't normally do half pounds only full pounds. She then asked how much water I'd had today I said just over 3 litres so she said it could be water weight. That's rubbish I always drink about this amount before weigh in and she's never said anything. I don't need the toilet or anything. Then to top it off the woman after me bloody bragged about having an Easter egg and losing 4lbs I have loads more than her to loss. Got my stuff got in my car burst into tears I'm so sad and mad with the other women but I think it's because I've stuck to it and it's really hard
:-( don't seem fair does it....I lost one pound this week on ss+ did have a little piece of steak, rest of the time I was 100%.

Well done for week four tho I am really impressed :>

I had a sts when on ss & hadn't cheated once. Was gutted & it made the next week difficult, but I lost a lot that following week. My cdc says she sees it quite often because your body is in such a shocked state sometimes it just stops for a week. I actually gained inches that week too! Don't let it ruin this week, you'll most likely be in for a big loss.

That's a shame!! I'm sure it'll all even itself out soon though, just keep in mind the big picture how good your going to look at the end of your plan :) xxx

Oh i feel your pain, ive had a really horrible few weeks with weigh ins and it was really getting me down and as you say sticking to it 100% but it will shift, it has to at some point. I think people talk a lot about a whoosh, i apparently got mine this week losing 7lbs 6wks in so made me a happy bunny :) Please don't be too disheartened, how are your clothes feeling, thats what i try to go off, all of mine are loose, even pjs i wore last night are looser. The weight will come off if you stick with it, you're doing brilliantly xx

Hi there ive just been weighed after 10 days as my CDC has been on her jolliys got on the scales and ive stayed the same how can this be ive stuck to it 100% but im going to see what next week bring hopefully a big loss i hope !!!! Keep at it tho somethings got to give x x

I'd be really upset if i lost half a pound too, especially if i'd stuck to SS 100% for a week.T
The water thing is bullshit, i got weighed last thursday evening and i had over 3 litres of water that day and lost 5lb.

Next week you'll probably see a loss! :)

I can understand how mad you feel!

My hubby and I are both doing SS and last week a 'friend' at work gave me a huge piece of fruit cake she had made, I had it in my bag all day calling to me 'eat me' 'eat me' all blinking day. I took it home intending to give it to my Mother who was round for tea but in the meantime my darling husband ate it - he just couldnt resist!

2 days later when we weighed in he had lost 3 lbs and I hadnt lost an ounce! I could have smacked him!

Dont know why I didnt lose as had been doing really well up until last week, its my last weigh in tomorrow before my holiday so really hope for a good loss - will be well fed up if I stay the same again.
:mad:

i know how you feel, i am on ss and i stayed the same this week i had 1 cup cake that is the only thing i shouldnt have had,BUT i didnt drink my water and had not been to the toilet since i dont know when,she told me to get sylium husk tablets from H&B they are on special tomorrow buy 1 get the other for a penny so will get them and give them a try, and should lose next week
"i hope " good luck and dont give in ,

xSinead said:
I'd be really upset if i lost half a pound too, especially if i'd stuck to SS 100% for a week.T
The water thing is bullshit, i got weighed last thursday evening and i had over 3 litres of water that day and lost 5lb.

Next week you'll probably see a loss! :)

I know the water thing is rubbish as I drink that every time before weigh in normally not just on this week. My CDC has text to say if I don't loss next week I have to Ss+ a week then go back to Ss ?

Tbh i would agree with your CDC actually. Usually when i get weighed on a friday morning, that evening i'll have a chicken salad, just to kind of boost me up again for the following week, so maybe having something small & healthy to eat will help you to lose the following week.. Some people on here do SS+ at weekends and SS throughout the week & it works really well for them! :) The weeks ive done that i've lost around 4lb! :) x

xSinead said:
Tbh i would agree with your CDC actually. Usually when i get weighed on a friday morning, that evening i'll have a chicken salad, just to kind of boost me up again for the following week, so maybe having something small & healthy to eat will help you to lose the following week.. Some people on here do SS+ at weekends and SS throughout the week & it works really well for them! :) The weeks ive done that i've lost around 4lb! :) x

I've been doing ss+ every day since week two and having good losses. Going 100% SS next week though as want quicker results :)

I was on week 7 of SS - had one SS+ meal and lost 0 I can't get my head around it either :( just hope we all have good losses next week xx

Back