so much fruit !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 11 May 2009 Social URL.

1. SLACK ALICE

SLACK ALICE Silver Member

Start Weight:
    19st13lb
    Current Weight:
    15st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st4lb(21.51%)
    Diet:
    SLIMMING WORLD
    Morning all, yesterday we did a craft fair. I knew there would be the usual food sellers -burgers-hotdogs-tates-sweets-chips. But what made it worse was that the burger bar was 3 stalls away and the wind was blowing in our direction !!. The waft of bacon ..OMG :eek::eek:.
    Our daughter got herself a burger and sat behind me and ate it ...but I was strong !!.cow LOL
    So I said we will take our own .....I let the OH do it ...well This is what we ate ..
    2 weight watchers bread with cheese and cue
    1/2 scotchegg salad (in a vitalite tub) 4 syns
    2 apples
    2 bananas
    3 plums
    2 pots mullerlight
    3 cups tea.
    ???????.. christ !!how much fruit?
    when we got home I had Sw chips and omelette and beans, yes another mullerlight!, and another apple and an orange ......well I was nibbly LOL
    he had steak pie,SW chips and beans (it smelt lovely) and yes another apple and a banana !!
    All I heard from him allday was
    ' I WANT SOME MEAT !!!!'
    WOT A BIG BABY !!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. eternity

eternity Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st6lb
    Current Weight:
    9st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    7st0lb(42.61%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    SW
    Well done for resisting the burgers. If I eat too much fruit it makes me really hungry (too much sugar, natural or not) - I'd rather have a hard boiled egg.

4. mfinnis

mfinnis Full Member

Start Weight:
    13st1lb
    Current Weight:
    12st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st1lb
    Lost(%):
    0st5lb(2.73%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    good for you resisting that burger.....your food actually sounds much nicer than the burger was....bet the burger was greasy too!

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.