so much fruit !!!

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by SLACK ALICE, 11 May 2009.

SLACK ALICE Well-Known Member

Morning all, yesterday we did a craft fair. I knew there would be the usual food sellers -burgers-hotdogs-tates-sweets-chips. But what made it worse was that the burger bar was 3 stalls away and the wind was blowing in our direction !!. The waft of bacon ..OMG :eek::eek:.
    Our daughter got herself a burger and sat behind me and ate it ...but I was strong !!.cow LOL
    So I said we will take our own .....I let the OH do it ...well This is what we ate ..
    2 weight watchers bread with cheese and cue
    1/2 scotchegg salad (in a vitalite tub) 4 syns
    2 apples
    2 bananas
    3 plums
    2 pots mullerlight
    3 cups tea.
    ???????.. christ !!how much fruit?
    when we got home I had Sw chips and omelette and beans, yes another mullerlight!, and another apple and an orange ......well I was nibbly LOL
    he had steak pie,SW chips and beans (it smelt lovely) and yes another apple and a banana !!
    All I heard from him allday was
    ' I WANT SOME MEAT !!!!'
  2. eternity

eternity Well-Known Member

Well done for resisting the burgers. If I eat too much fruit it makes me really hungry (too much sugar, natural or not) - I'd rather have a hard boiled egg.
  3. mfinnis

mfinnis Well-Known Member

good for you resisting that burger.....your food actually sounds much nicer than the burger the burger was greasy too!