Extra Easy so nawty

Donnaxxx

I have been so bad was ok untill after dinner could not stop eating it was weigh in Yesterday so had treat day but sort of carryed on today to I dnt think its a gud idea for me to have a treat day I think it takes me off track x

I used to give myself a treat evening after weigh in but I've stopped that now as I think it affected my losses and it didn't help with my binge eating habits that got me to be overweight in the first place. I'd say get back on the wagon tomorrow and be 100% on plan and hopefully it won't ruin your next weigh in :)

Ah this is the problem with treat days. I know that is what would happen for me as well. I try and think how a normal skinny person would eat and I am sure they wouldn't just eat because they got weighed. Don't mind going off track for holiday or special occasions as am sure they would do that and then get back to eating sensibly. Just draw a line under it you have the rest of the week now. Just think of those flowers you wouldn't throw away a bunch of flowers just because one was dead. You would just throw that one away.

Back