• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So near yet so far....maybe next week!

Well Wi in day today i lost 3lb. Thats good i know but....i am now just 1 1/2lb short of the 4 stone mark. defo will be gone by next week, but i was really really hoping it would have been this week. so just a tad frustrated.

OH and i had another job interview last week...and got offered the job on monday yay. i am so looking forward to getting back into the workplace after so long.

And guess what i get free gym access next door whoop whoop.
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
All sounds great!! WEll done on the job

Understand the frustration at not reaching 4 stone but you will get there next week - tis annoying though i know.
Brilliant loss Kezzer! Take your clothes off and weigh them, I bet they weigh more than 1 1/2 lb! That will take away your frustration!

Great news on the job front, it'll really boost your confidence to be back among the working masses again. A free gym?! God, what more do you want! Get toned after a day's work for free, excellent!

Otherwise known as Jools
Grats to you anyways for the both the loss and the job :D. It very frustrating to be so close but you will deffo do it next week and then some :D