Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

So near yet so far....maybe next week!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Kezzerbelle, 23 September 2009 Social URL.

1. Kezzerbelle

Kezzerbelle Silver Member

Start Weight:
    18st8lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st1lb(27.31%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Well Wi in day today i lost 3lb. Thats good i know but....i am now just 1 1/2lb short of the 4 stone mark. defo will be gone by next week, but i was really really hoping it would have been this week. so just a tad frustrated.

OH and i had another job interview last week...and got offered the job on monday yay. i am so looking forward to getting back into the workplace after so long.

And guess what i get free gym access next door whoop whoop.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Elle-Emm

Elle-Emm Gold Member

Start Weight:
    19st7lb
    Current Weight:
    11st2lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    8st5lb(42.86%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    All sounds great!! WEll done on the job

Understand the frustration at not reaching 4 stone but you will get there next week - tis annoying though i know.

4. BetsyBotox

BetsyBotox Silver Member

Start Weight:
    22st7lb
    Current Weight:
    9st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    12st9lb(56.19%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Brilliant loss Kezzer! Take your clothes off and weigh them, I bet they weigh more than 1 1/2 lb! That will take away your frustration!

Great news on the job front, it'll really boost your confidence to be back among the working masses again. A free gym?! God, what more do you want! Get toned after a day's work for free, excellent!

5. Jeep

Jeep Otherwise known as Jools

Start Weight:
    22st5lb
    Current Weight:
    19st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    16st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(13.74%)
    Diet:
    Exante - currently
    Grats to you anyways for the both the loss and the job :D. It very frustrating to be so close but you will deffo do it next week and then some :D

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.