So near yet so far!

xxrebeccaxx

Silver Member
Right, 1 more try at this diary thing as I think itl keep me going! Didn't have much luck with ppl replying last time so gave up!

I've had a roller coaster of a ride on this diet but I've lost 33lbs in 10weeks which I am very happy with!
I have cheated a few times but got back on it!
As for this weekend, omg what. Pig!
For some reason I gave myself a weekend off, worst thing I could of done! I feel fat, bloated and angry with myself!
Today I'm starting back and seeing if I can just do ss Instead of ss+!

Feel alot more motivated now tho which is what I wanted and needed!

So when I started dieting last August I'd just had my baby girl!
I tried weight watchers and lost 9lbs in 6montjs which isn't great! I was bridemaids aswell and I looked dreadful!
After seeing the weddig photos I decided to start thR cd after Xmas which I did!
I started cd at 13st 2lbs and am now 10st 12lbs (prob more after this weekend)
So am pleased with how I'm doing!

So starting ss as from today!

Wish me luck x

Total loss- 33lbs in 10 weeks

Hi Rebecca, good luck with your getting to target. I think you're probably right to go with ss - I did CD before and found that ss+ made me more likely to cheat! I think it's probably fine for people who start at a higher weight as they will use up the extra carb. I did (and still do have) a couple of cups of tea with milk every day and 1 meat and veg meal a week without any problem but any extra carbs just makes it hard!
Sounds like you're doing well so far - don't beat yourself up about your blip over the weekend. It's done now and at least you've got back on it. Just try to keep it in mind how awful going off plan has made you feel to try to avoid doing it again.
I saw lots of people posting that they were going to have a weekend off this week for mothers day but am so glad I stuck with the low carb thing - much easier to say no to potatoes and dessert yesterday than it would have been getting back on it today if I'd had them :)

Hi Rebecca... Well Done with ur weight loss so far, u have done fantastic.
I have just started CD and have found the diary good. People not on CD dont really understand so good to come on here and talk to people that know what u are going through.

Keep up the good work :flirt2:

I agree - people who haven't done a vlcd really don't understand how it works. Come on here if you need advice and you'll get plenty of support and help keep you on track. keep it up and you'll get there for definite x

Well done so far and good luck with your journey,
Day 1 for me, I did it years ago but fell pregnant and have gained steadily since.
Somehow I feel the time is right now, well I do today anyway!
Maro

Thankyou for your replies!
It isn't easy is it but it's sooo worth it!
Have had a great day today, 3 shakes 2.5l of water and 1 nibble of chicken which I thought isnt too bad!
Just got back from the gym ad swimming!
Burnt off the crap I ate over the weekend lol!
Went swimming with my best friend and didn't realise what a perfect body she's got! Made me feel like a whale lol! But had made me more determined to be like her!

We have recently bought a 9 seater jacuzzi for our garden so will e having parties alot more lol but I can't have all my skinny toned mates walking about and me fat and flabby!
I'm so much more determined! I'm gonna get this last 1stone off!

The only thing I'm not liking are my stretch marks from having my little girl!
Had her 10months ago and got them on the front of my tummy and some on my hips!
They have got better the smaller ive got and are silver but they won't look very attractive in my bikini! But at the end of the day I have had a baby and that I'm very proud of!

So... Lol I've had a good day and got it all off my chest!

X

Morning all!

I woke up this morning and felt so much less bloated and fat! Got on the scales and the weight I'd put on over the weekend has almost gone!! I've lost 2lb since yesterday, I suppose alot was water but I'm just happy to see them going down again! Doesnt help that I haven't been toilet for 2 days! Sorry tmi!!!

Going walking with my baby today! May even have a dip in the jacuzzi!

Hope ur all doing well!
I'm looking forward to what today brings! Bring it on xx

Well done - water weight does go off pretty quickly :) Do you take a fibre supplement? A good tablespoonful of psyllium husk (you can get it in health food shops or some chemists or online) can help prevent constipation, as can drinking even more water lol. Even so I still have to take a couple of senna tabs once or twice a week to help things along, but better than getting blocked up :(
Keep it up and you'll definitely have a good loss this week :) x

angel-missy said:
Well done - water weight does go off pretty quickly :) Do you take a fibre supplement? A good tablespoonful of psyllium husk (you can get it in health food shops or some chemists or online) can help prevent constipation, as can drinking even more water lol. Even so I still have to take a couple of senna tabs once or twice a week to help things along, but better than getting blocked up :(
Keep it up and you'll definitely have a good loss this week :) x

Yes I take Cambridge fiber which is good for me!!
Thanx for the advice! Good luck with your journey x

Have just tried on 1 of my old bikinis! Even tho I wasn't repulsed I've still got alot to loose! Can see a difference and that's what keeping me going! Got 7/8 weeks till my holiday in kos and 4 weeks til our Cornwall holiday so gotta get this last stone off fast and tone!
I am excited to look good ad feel good in a bikini

Wahoo

Had a good day again today!
Had a plain omelette which was lovely! Feeling hungry ATM do will have my last shake at 9pm!

Woke up full of energy today! Done an hour of legs bums and tums this morning at u gym and god do I ache lol can feel this class will deff work for me!
Scales say -1lb again so happy days! 4 days till weigh day so hopefully -4lbs more this week! We will see!
My baby girl has now got Conjunctivitis poor little Girly! So alot of crying last night :-(

God I love the sun shine, makes me realise actually I haven't got long til summers here and ive gotta shift this last stone and tone up fast!

Bring on today wahoo x

Ok so seems no1 wants to support me but I'm still writing my entry's as I find it helps me thru the day!

Had another good day, I did pik at my daughters quavers but only a couple so not bad! Haven't drank half as much water as I should so il down from now!

Kept myself busy by washing my car and walkiing!

Looking forward to my boiled egg lettice and cucumber dinner yum

Aww, sorry to hear little one isn't well and hope she feels better soon. It usually clears up quickly when you use the chloramphenicol :)
You're doing really well - that's a good loss. Maybe a good idea to chew some gum when you're making food for others? I found it helps stop me nibbling without even thinking about it :) x

angel-missy said:
Aww, sorry to hear little one isn't well and hope she feels better soon. It usually clears up quickly when you use the chloramphenicol :)
You're doing really well - that's a good loss. Maybe a good idea to chew some gum when you're making food for others? I found it helps stop me nibbling without even thinking about it :) x

That sounds like a good idea, never thought of gum, sugar free I assume?
Yer we got antibiotics today and it seems to be clearing already but fingers crossed! She's not unwell in herself just keeps squinting and rubbing her eyes :-(

Thankyou, just finding it hard to get the last stone off!

How are u doing x

So annoyed this morning! I got on my scales and they say 1lb heavier then yesterday! I havent been toilet for nearly 2 days (tmi) so could it be that? Has this happened to anyone else?

Did nick a sausage or 2 of my fiancée last night :-(
Think I've decided I'm not gonna weigh myself til Sunday, that's my official weigh day!

Having a good day so far! Just had my 2ns choc shake and I thoroughly enjoyed it :)
Cannot wait for my tea tonight, not sure weather to have chicken or egg with lettuce and cucumber?? May go for chicken thinking about it!
Just gettin on with house work ATM got a mate and her littlin coming over and my mum too so that should keep me occupied!

Dreading tonight as thusday nights my mother in law comes for tea! Tonight there having fish and chips mm my favourite! Il prob go to the gym for an hours whilst there eating!
Work tomorrow and Saturday so another 2 lunch times of girls stuffing there face with crisps and chocolate :-(

Think I worked out why I'm a pound heavier today, I only had 2 pins of water yesterday :-(

Your day seems to be going well, its good to keep busy, your doing really well, good for you x

Back