so nervous :-( and scared

stace2013

ive been doing lipotrim for 13 days tommorow and its my 2nd weigh in i lost 10 pounds on the first one but im so nervous about tommorow :-( im scared i havent lost anything but ive stuck to it 100 percent what did anyone else lose on there 2nd weigh in and also did anyone not lose any weight i will be so dissapointed if i havent :( so nervous x

Hi Stace

Would be highly unlikely that you haven't lost anything tomorrow. You can't expect another 10lbs, but I'm going to keep my fingers crossed for a great loss for you. Look forward to hearing how you've done! Good luck x x x

10lbs is great!
As teapot said it's unlikely you'll lose anywhere near that much this time.
Remember the guidelines say about 1st a month - as we all keep saying, sometimes you will only loose 1-2lbs in a week but keep going!
:)

It's my second weigh in today and I feel the same as you. I will feel so demotivated if my loss small but I am expecting it to be even though I have remained 100%
i have had a good luck at people's weight loss on here and am bearing in mind that a lot of them have a small loss followed by a good one the following week :) you have lost 10lb in your first week thats fantastic. I think I will start saying to myself I have lost x amount in 2 weeks rather than just look at the weekly figure. Good luck for weigh in :) x

thanks everyone and good luck on ur next weigh in :) im going at 11 and will report back xx

:sigh: lost 2 pound , got quite tearful at it but a loss is a loss i suppose , its 12 pound in 2 week :) x

Nearly a stone stace. That's brilliant :) will let you know how I get on later:) x

12lbs in 2 weeks is ace! Well done! You're probably going to reach the 1st mark in another week! :)

Aww well done Stace!!! 12lbs in 2 weeks is fantastic!! x x x

Well done! I lost 2lbs this week but wasn't on the diet 100% and ate out at the weekend so wasn't expecting a loss at all. Good luck for next week!

Back