So pleased

misspinkkat

Can hug her knees :)
I know I should but I stand on my scales every time I go to the bathroom, and since my briliant loss last week the scale hadn't moved, I was starting to feel really down about it and was even starting to think I 'would' go to my friends this weekend ( I canceled because I know I won't be able to resist the wine and lovely food)
but this morning I woke up jumped on the scales and they are 2lb down so glad I know your weight can change more than that in a day but it's enough to keep me on track :)
xx

Hi misspinkkat,

I know the feeling, I am a major scale hopper too. It helps to know the weight is coming off!

the sacrifice will be worth it!

you only get on when you go to the bathroom? I make reasons to go to the bathroom so I can weigh myself, in different amounts of clothes! I wish my CDC would weigh me naked hehe xx

I wish my CDC would weigh me naked hehe xx

well you could always ask, just dont go standing near any windows, u dont want to get arrested for indecent exposure

Lol Megan that really did make me laugh :) I'm dreadful with the scales every time I have to try, weighing in lbs, stns, and kls, on one leg, back to front, and then standing on my hands (okay not standing on my hands but if I could I'd probaly try lol) xxx

Glad to see you have had a major motivator this morning - I jump on the scales at home first thing in the morning, but really we are very naughty scale hoppers!
Keep positive now that you have had a lovely boost x

I'm so glad to see other people are scale hoppers!! I am OBSESSED- it's ridiculous!! First thing in the morning, last thing at night...will the madness never end?!?!?!? lol

Back