So pleased!

DisneyParis

An Attitude of Gratitude
Bought a dress with bolero jacket today. I had my eye on this outfit for a while, but it was too expensive at full price, today it was less than 1/2 price. :) Even better l got it in a size 12 - there was only 2 sizes of it left, one a 12 the other a 20 (my old size). I asked the shop assistant if they had any more in the stockroom in a 14, as l thought that would fit me, but there wasn't. I wasn't even going to try the 12 on thinking no way would l fit into it, just looking at it l thought it looked too small, had visions of myself flustered stuck in the changing room with it half on, half off :eek:. The shop assistant persuaded me to try on the size 12, glad she did. I was so pleased when it fitted, l bought the handbag to go with it (it was in the sale too). :)

It gets even better - when l got home tonight in the mail was 2 letters from the Inland Revenue, l've overpaid tax for the 2 previous tax years, not by a huge amount, but more than enough to cover the cost of the dress, jacket & bag. Relieved l hadn't underpaid tax & owed them money. :eek:

Last edited:
Brilliant! You must be feeling great :D

fab fab fab x

oooooh you must be feeling on top of the world x I cant wait to get into a size 12 x

Yep - get those shoes!

Congratulations on winning the HMRC Lottery! :D

What an amazing day! Congratulations on the size 12 (and the tax overpayment!)!

Xxx

Ordered the matching shoes today, there was none left instore in my size, but l've managed to get them by mail order.

Back