So proud - never thought it possible a week ago

chunkychicken

Just cooked spaghetti bolognase for my OH. Only on day 5 so hoping that this is a sign of my commitment to LL. I didn't even lick my fingers and happily sat with my chicken soup while he wolfed it down. It helped that he was really grateful as he has missed my cooking and loved every mouthful. He has been living on cereal mainly all week as he is not so hot at cooking for himself. So all loved up by the OH and very proud of myself for being able to do it. Now all i have to do is convince myself that the unbelievable smell in the flat (open plan living room / dining room/ kitchen so i can't ignore the smell) is acutally not that nice and nothing could ever smell/taste as good as realising that I had lost 12 lb in 4 days (at my pop in yesterday).
Have a nice night all
Laura

Well done on your fab weight loss & well done for cookng & resisting spag bol - mmmm my fave - I remember when I first cooked it for my family - I had to go out for a walk - the temtation was so great!

Well done you for overcoming it.

x

well done just cooked my OH egg n chips the smell is vile !!!

I'm just finishing week 7 & I still drool over the food that I cook for the family.
What I have found really difficult to ignore is any waste/leftovers, It takes a strong person to scrape it into the bin!
I actually enjoy cooking the food for everyone & love smelling it too.

Well done on overcoming the cooking hurdle! I cook most meals for my 3 now, its only if I cant be bothered that I ask oh. Then he normally gets the kids beans on toast or a take away.!! He is at MIL now with them, enjoying a home cooked Sunday roast....I just had a nut bar!

In my very early days, I would take myself off for a relaxing Lush bath, it really helped!!

Also, well done on 12lbs at your pop-in, that is sooooo fantastic!!

Well done - that does show great will and determination. Do you know I love not licking my fingers, may be strange but I'm always really satisfied and happy that I didn't lick them as though it's some massive achievement .... which I suppose it is :)

Keep going strong

Cath

Back