so proud of me

chunky-monkey77

i seriously swear i am up 2 no good !
i have never followed a reciepe in my life and today i did and whats more it turned out like the picture . Okay it was a very simple dessert out of ww mag but it looks yummy. i cant wait till my friends try it later . :D

That's great! Did you take a photo?

Love Mini xxx

oh never thought of that " will do and when i get enough posts i will put on my photo gallery ( only 7 more till i can add avatar)

That's great! Now you can try all the rest!

i'm enjoying cooking some new recipes too...not tried any of the deserts yet...i'm still enjoying the choc muller yoghurts and love love love jelly! love banoffe so I'm definately going to try that recipe at some point! well done on your dessert triumpfh!

Well done. I want to try the banoffee one.

thanks i got it from the ww mag really easy you need 2 hobnobs, 1 mullier light(any syn free flavour) , 1 bannana, squirt cream (anchor light) and chocolate sprinkles.It makes up 2 desserts
To make you crush the hobnobs and split between 2 glasses or tumblers ,a layer of banana in each, then a layer of youhurt, another layer of banana to top it off add the cream b4 you serve and enjoy

this dessert went down well with my family and friends . Can anyone tell me the syn value would be please? the points are 3.5 thanks

Back