So proud of myself today (food mentioned)

Falafel

Someone at work was leaving today and when I went into the tea room at lunchtime it was FULL of cakes, doughnuts, muffins and bicuits. I really really wanted a custard doughnut (my fave) but resisted and had my black coffee. There was still loads left when I went for my next break but I still didn't have any, I did take 2 mini muffins and 2 cookies home with me, but they were for hubs and stepson.:innocent0002:

well done! what a nightmare day that must of been!

Hope you're feeling very proud of yourself, it's such a great feeling when you can do something like that!

Congrats Falafel.

When I am on a diet tend to become a "feeder"... I make and bring things to other people. I think I am living vicariously through them (or should I say -- eating vicariously?). Great Willpower, you're good example for all of us! Especially since those Flying Monkeys were probably telling you to go ahead and have something!

MM

Last edited:
I know exactly how you felt. It was our managers christmas conference yesterday and we went for lunch to an all you can eat chinese buffet. I sat there whilst 40 other managers stuffed their faces and I ate one of the bars. I felt great after it was over but my word the food smelt and looked good.

Gosh Ealinglad -- That is my WORST nightmare "All You Can Eat"... my parents were big on "waste not, want not" and "getting your money's worth"... I have literally made myself almost sick in the past eating at one of these types of things. Well done resisting it all -- esp. as you were smelling it and watching others eating it.

Back