so proud of oneself

Jack_D

Ok first day of my fishy week - and all was going quite well, breakfast, lunch and dinner all sorted even going to an awards cermony at 12.30

Breakfast was Mackeral with WW bread, Lunch - Home made prawn curry with rice and fruit for afters was going to have this at 11.30am
Dinner - Jacket pot with tune and salmon

so as the story goes, 11.30 came - i so did not want my lunch this early, so i had an idea, i raided my fruit bowl that i keep on my desk = oranges, peaches, banana, i even had my strawberries .....

got to the ceremony, and was greeting with two very long tables, one as filled with sandwiches white or brown..... BUT the other was filled with 15 different styles of cakes.... cup cakes, finger cakes and at lest eight gautexs i was drooling....

so i got a cup of black coffee and walked past the tables............ :):):):):):)

Keep up the good work everyone

Oh my lawd, that IS willpower! Way to go girl! Keep up the good work,

ZXXXXXXXXXXXX

Well done!!
I'd have at least been tempted by a sandwich!

That's amazing willpower!
I couldn't resist a Chicken Breast Burger with Chips yesterday... or my Graduation Cocktails... Eeek!

You're much better than I am! xxx

OMG!!!

You should bottle that willpower and sell it.

Seriously, well done you. Just shows how far you must have come.

>>>>>HUGS<<<<<

Wow!!! Im not even sure that I could have been that strong!
Well done you!

x

That's amazing willpower!
I couldn't resist a Chicken Breast Burger with Chips yesterday... or my Graduation Cocktails... Eeek!

You're much better than I am! xxx

I'm right there with you girl. Cocktails and Me used to be bestest buddies, but I think I need to drop a destructive friendship there lol:cry:

Back