So Shocked!

LucyItani

Started RTM two weeks ago and was fully prepared to be loosing 1 or 2 pounds per week at most and then was expecting to put weight on! In the past two weeks i have lost a further 8 pounds which was totally unexpected.. i hope now when i start to put weight back on or stay the same it wont be too much of a disappointment!!!

That's a really good weight loss for RTM. I also started 2 weeks ago and I've lost just 1lb each week.

For me it took about three weeks for my appetite to kick in again. then my weight levelled off and stayed the same most weeks. I lost 4 pounds over the first three weeks then nothing from then on

Route to maintenance - these days it is just called management and is an eight stage program to get you back to eating normal foods.

I'm curious as well. I start next week. Is the first week shakes only? Then bars and packs are introduced? How long are you on those for? Until you reach your goal?

yesdarling said:
I'm curious as well. I start next week. Is the first week shakes only? Then bars and packs are introduced? How long are you on those for? Until you reach your goal?

The first 4 days (or week depending on your counsellor) are no bars - but you can have any other packs, including shakes/porridge/meals. After that you can have a maximum of 1 bar a day instead of one of the other packs.

Keilaani said:
Thanks hun. Do you know what the stages are and how long they take, I'm really curious now x

The RTM steps - there are 8. They take a minimum of one week each and a maximum of 3. It's up to you when you move on to the next step. At each step you increase the different types of food which you can have along with the total calories and carbs until at the end you are maintaining and eating no packs but all sorts of food.

Back