so so angry right now, why do they do it????

this is why i love this forum within a few hours u got 2 full pages of support, and like EVERYONE else said, " ignore her stupid comments" your doing well and keep it up!!

this is why i love this forum within a few hours u got 2 full pages of support, and like EVERYONE else said, " ignore her stupid comments" your doing well and keep it up!!

yeah me too love its the best and i love it, thannks everyone, was talking to someone today at school about it and the same lady asked her how shed lost two stone, and she told her weight watchers, and she sed the same to her, you will gain it back, grrrrr just goes to show shes very bitter about regaining

God Nat she sounds like a very unhappy
person living off making other people feel
bad about themselves good on you for keeping
going and let her wollow in her miserable life X

God Nat she sounds like a very unhappy
person living off making other people feel
bad about themselves good on you for keeping
going and let her wollow in her miserable life X

so true it must be, why go out of her way to tell people they will regain other wise

Hi Nataliann
Just ignore the comments. I understand it is very frustrating. I believe that so long as I know I am not going to revert to my old way of eating that I won't put the weight back on. She is probably just very jealous of how fabulous you look now ;)
Take care xx

Hi Nataliann
Just ignore the comments. I understand it is very frustrating. I believe that so long as I know I am not going to revert to my old way of eating that I won't put the weight back on. She is probably just very jealous of how fabulous you look now ;)
Take care xx

yeah hun i know, we can all do this

hi she isnt worth getting upset about she is the failure not you. your a winner and doing so well. i have people now saying to me you dont need to lose much more i showed them my belly sat it on the table it soon shut them up.then i ask how much they weigh and say when i get to the same as you i will stop:)

hi she isnt worth getting upset about she is the failure not you. your a winner and doing so well. i have people now saying to me you dont need to lose much more i showed them my belly sat it on the table it soon shut them up.then i ask how much they weigh and say when i get to the same as you i will stop:)

haha nice one, thts one thing ive done, people say it to me, and i say my clothes hide the sins lol and show em

i have 3 words ... Stupid JEALOUS cow! LOL just cuz she couldnt keep it off she is jealous of you.... dont let it upset you, take a buzz from the fact that you are better than her..... you are fab! xx

I can always lose weight
but you will always be an ugly bitter beatch !!

I've said it before, and I'm sure i'll say it again
x

laugh my freaking ass off Amanda! well said!
I can always lose weight

x

i have 3 words ... Stupid JEALOUS cow! LOL just cuz she couldnt keep it off she is jealous of you.... dont let it upset you, take a buzz from the fact that you are better than her..... you are fab! xx

yeah deffo bugger her, and thanks

I can always lose weight

x
lmao xx
laugh my freaking ass off Amanda! well said!

Back