So so soooooooooo happy! :)

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
After my mysterious weigh in last week of gaining 3lbs despite 100% SS this week has been a bit hard. Not with the food side of the diet but i could feel my mental commitment beginning to wain which is never good! So, i was brave - called my awesome CDC to have my weigh in a day early as i couldn't wait another day to see if i was still the same or (horrible thought) put on again which sent me on a mental rant of 'what am i going to do!!!!!!' but i went and lost 7lbs!!!! :eek: so so happy! i'm only 11lbs away from being halfway to my toatl goal! i can't believe it! this is the lightest i've been since before i went to uni 4 years ago! sorry if this is just mad ramblings but needed to tell someone!!!! :D This week will be a good week me thinks! i wish happy weigh ins to all!

Well done hun xx

fantastic last weeks weigh was obviously bogus!

thankfully! i only had a very mild panic lol! sneaky trick though - me and my body will be having words..... :p

Well done xx

Super result, well done

Woohoo! Well done!

well done you, keep at it xx

Well done, I hope your body decides to be nice to you for the coming weeks too!

Are you measuring as well as weighing? I find sometimes if I have a bad loss week that I will have lost inches which spurs me on!

xx

yeah i am measuring as well. loving the fact i have a 32 inch waist now but my bum, and thighs are where i carry most of my weight but still 7 inches off my hips so far so keep it moving! think the gym will be helping as well - which is why i have stated measuring as i know it will affect the scales due to the weight/muscle difference. roll on summer and a shiny new slim me! :)

(as you can tell, i'm still buzzing from it!) happy days

Back