• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

So so soooooooooo happy! :)

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
After my mysterious weigh in last week of gaining 3lbs despite 100% SS this week has been a bit hard. Not with the food side of the diet but i could feel my mental commitment beginning to wain which is never good! So, i was brave - called my awesome CDC to have my weigh in a day early as i couldn't wait another day to see if i was still the same or (horrible thought) put on again which sent me on a mental rant of 'what am i going to do!!!!!!' but i went and lost 7lbs!!!! :eek: so so happy! i'm only 11lbs away from being halfway to my toatl goal! i can't believe it! this is the lightest i've been since before i went to uni 4 years ago! sorry if this is just mad ramblings but needed to tell someone!!!! :D This week will be a good week me thinks! i wish happy weigh ins to all!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LeaPJ

Perseverance is key
Well done hun xx

jlm

fantastic last weeks weigh was obviously bogus!

lelly

Well done xx

fed-up-and-fat

hoping for a good loss
Super result, well done

Agnes

Woohoo! Well done!

duncan

Silver Member
well done you, keep at it xx

Eternalflame

Excited about the new me!
Thats great news 212.. and now you have your motivation to carry on and nearing your goal just makes it all the more exciting. Just think if you'd had waited that extra day for WI, you could have lost another 1b.. but that will be off next week and more too ;) xxx

xtwinklex

Eat to live don't live to eat!
Well done, I hope your body decides to be nice to you for the coming weeks too!

Are you measuring as well as weighing? I find sometimes if I have a bad loss week that I will have lost inches which spurs me on!

xx

212degrees

112lbs lost - 28 to go!
yeah i am measuring as well. loving the fact i have a 32 inch waist now but my bum, and thighs are where i carry most of my weight but still 7 inches off my hips so far so keep it moving! think the gym will be helping as well - which is why i have stated measuring as i know it will affect the scales due to the weight/muscle difference. roll on summer and a shiny new slim me! :)

(as you can tell, i'm still buzzing from it!) happy days