SO, SO, UNFAIR!

kingleds

Gold Member
Apologies for the capitals but I am really annoyed. Have lost a stone on SW in 8 weeks, thought that was pretty good. Not quite out of my size 20 clothes but they are pretty baggy on me.

Anyway, the OH has been kind of following it, just to support me more than anything else and last night told me he needs to go shopping because NONE of his clothes fit him anymore - everything is too big:mad::mad::mad::mad:

How is this at all fair?? - he has eaten KFC on more than one occasion - those are the ones he admits to! Drinks 1/2 a bottle of Jack Daniels with Full fat coke at least one night of the weekend and eats the equivalent of 3 HEXB in cereal a day WHY WHY WHY WHY WHY?????:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Rant over

I should also that going shopping for clothes with the OH is usually a once yearly affair and I like to be as intoxicated as possible throughout the whole experience because he is a complete NIGHTMARE

I should also that going shopping for clothes with the OH is usually a once yearly affair and I like to be as intoxicated as possible throughout the whole experience because he is a complete NIGHTMARE

hehe theyr always a complete nightmare :p sorry 2 hear that hunni, but ur not appreciating that u lost a stone :eek: thats pretty amazing :cool: scientifically i dont know the reason why he lost faster, but maybe its something to do with the amount of calories men need a day? i know they need more than women a day, just thought maybe thats something? but keep your head up, youve done great and u should be proud! :D x

You're right - it is really unfair. I have a really skinny friend who eats LOADS! Second helpings at main meals, and all the chocolate and cake she wants. She never puts on weight! It's not fair. Just different metabolisms I guess.
Losing a stone is great though so don't let your hubbies weight-loss put a shadow over yours!

Thank you both! I am pround of myself! And also proud of the OH as i really worried that he might be, albeit unintentionally, a sabotager. He's so laid back that if i left food decisions to him we would have take away morning noon and night! I also started this knowing it wasn't a quick fix so i'm not even being competitive with him over it! I don't even know why it annoyed me so much!!! Maybe it was the thought of going clothes shopping with him without the aid of a bottle of wine :)

cobblers.. shopping with guys is fast and efficient is all..
we want a new pari of trainers, we go in and get a new pair of trainers.. 5 mins max..
we don't spend 3 hours trying on every single pair of any kind of footware in the shop and then buying 3-4 pairs of shoes we'll wear once or twice.... :)

nature is cruel that way and we men do tend to lose it faster than the ladies since we're supposed to be muscly and lean for hunter/gatherer duties while you lot are supposed to be "cuddly" for bearing, feeding and raising children... not our faults... ( shall I go and hide now? :) )

ColJack said:
cobblers.. shopping with guys is fast and efficient is all..
we want a new pari of trainers, we go in and get a new pair of trainers.. 5 mins max..
we don't spend 3 hours trying on every single pair of any kind of footware in the shop and then buying 3-4 pairs of shoes we'll wear once or twice.... :)

nature is cruel that way and we men do tend to lose it faster than the ladies since we're supposed to be muscly and lean for hunter/gatherer duties while you lot are supposed to be "cuddly" for bearing, feeding and raising children... not our faults... ( shall I go and hide now? :) )

Please can i introduce you to my husband so you can explain to him this 5 mins shopping concept! And do NOT even get me started on the trainers.

Back