so sorry to mention this!!

I think Tesco are now selling 4 for £2 on the activia yoghurts

Well I would say that it is not SW that gives you wind but the move from an unhealthy to a healthy diet. And your body having to start working the way it is supposed to when it hasn't in the past.

Drink loads of water and try the activia yoghurts and it should ease when your body gets used to the new high fibre diet.

I have been following the plan for over a year, and still get windy and bloated:eek:
Definitely going to try the Activia yoghurts, they seem to work for you guys, it might do the trick finally!!

I definately agree with the drinking lots of water or fluid too. Especially if you are feeling bunged up. As on slimming world you have quite a bit of healthy fibre going into your body, but if you don't drink enough fluid, then it can make you constipated and windy.

Im not bunged up at all just windy and bloated! wow what a lovely conversation this is lol

I get quite bloated and windy if I have a few green days in a row ... but not if I have red days. I thought it was the wheat in bread and pasta which is renowned for 'bloatage'! but maybe its just the fruit/veggies we're eating more of!

I'm going to give the activia a go to see if it helps.

Just wondering though, would being bloated make you weigh more? It makes me feel fatter and very uncomfortable, but if its just wind, then surely it doesn't weigh anything???

Jo x

Back