SO SORRY!!

BIGMAMA

I Am So Sorry To You All, I Feel Like I Have Let You All Down. I Had Been To A Birthday Party Yesterday And Cheated But Told Myself That Was It, No More And Now Have Come Upstairs After Eating 2 Chappatis And Curry.
I Really Hate Myself Today Where As Yesterday I Sort Of Told Myself Off, And Have Been Good All Day Today With No Intention Or Craving At All, But For Some Reason I Just Ate. I Cannot Tell You How Upset I Am With Myself And Now Feel As That Everything I Have Achieved Has Gone To Pot. What Do I Do? Carry On And Gulp Loads Of Water And Excercise Or Give Up This Week With Every Intention Of Starting Again Next Week. So So Sorry.(crying Whilst Writing This) Xx

Carry on hunni, we all get wobbly...i did it myself and still lost...as lillie tells me DON'T DO IT AGAIN you have done AMAZINGLY well... Gulp the water!!! There is no way you would have put it all back on and you will be in keotosis again soon ...go for a quick walk or do some exercises as well to burn as much off as poss xxx

Learn from your mistake, remember how bad it made you feel and move forward...drink your water and make sure to take your shakes.

You might be lucky to get back into ketosis by tomorrow.

Whereas starting next week it will take longer and mentally probably be much harder to get back into it.

You can do this:hug99:

What are you like you, thats it no more mr nice guy. If I was you I would come off all diets and eat loads of bad for you foods and eat in excess as you obviously want to be fat more than you want to be slim. so I wish you all the luck in the world on your fatty journey, not that you need any luck as its the dead easy route to take. By the way its not just about been slim its about;having self confidence, been healthy, been in control, been fit, been happy, having great self esteem, able to walk tall, looking good, buying nice clothes that fit, not having to by baggy clothes that dont fit, not getting seat belt extensions on aircraft, not been sad, watching your family and friends grow old. Im sure many people can add to that list and please everyone feel free to add as it just may help. You can still succeed you know but only if you want to? XXX

What are you like you, thats it no more mr nice guy. If I was you I would come off all diets and eat loads of bad for you foods and eat in excess as you obviously want to be fat more than you want to be slim. so I wish you all the luck in the world on your fatty journey, not that you need any luck as its the dead easy route to take. By the way its not just about been slim its about;having self confidence, been healthy, been in control, been fit, been happy, having great self esteem, able to walk tall, looking good, buying nice clothes that fit, not having to by baggy clothes that dont fit, not getting seat belt extensions on aircraft, not been sad, watching your family and friends grow old. Im sure many people can add to that list and please everyone feel free to add as it just may help. You can still succeed you know but only if you want to? XXX

I actually agree with Gary....he does talk sense (think he could be a counsellor in desgiuse sp?)
Chin up hunni, if you want to do it do it for you and if you have them your kids xxx

It sok sweet, confessing is really brave and means you dont intend to do it again :) Sh*tty blips like that happen to us all :) and its good to get it off your chest.
New day tomorrow hun xxx

so sorry garry. was so scared to post this because of you. i think i knew exactly what you would say, and i really do want this, but keep thinking obviously not enough if i have cheated. keep thinking summer is soon here and I really do want to be slim by then so here goes, wanted to get past this stage of writing it on here, now this has been done i do feel i can carry on. so sorry every1 will not be doing this again i can assure you.

nictastic, i have two boy age 7 and 2, really started this for them, just could not see someone say to my eldest boy "don't eat that or you will be like your mum and thats fat" cannot blame kids for saying that and feel awful for my child to go through that cos of me. i think kids have it bad these days what with bullying, never mind the fact they are being buillied cos of me. how shitty can you feel really having a hard time today i think early nite and bright 2moro!!

Big Mama, has the world come to an end? Has anyone died? No? Then get a grip woman! You are only human and you have lost control for one day. One mad day.
Stop beating yourself up, forgive yourself and just start again. You can't have done that much damage surely. And if you have, you can put it right again.
Be kind to yourself :) Just get back on the diet straightaway:)

Kids can be horrible to each other, its really not fair!

I am doing it for my kids...however i have to hide it from my eldest as he has Aspergers and don't want him to pick it up as an obession (not eating that is) I am doing it so i can be more healthy and have more energy to play with them and see them grow up.

I was one blip....like i said i have done it already...you just need to get back on the horse and kick its ass again, you have done sooooo well already,..please don't let this stop you xx Everything will seem much better tomorrow hunni take care xx You havent let anyone one down...we are all human! xx

thank you nictastic, cannot believe how much support there is on this site, thank you all so much. xx

Hey honey, Hate to say it but Garry is very right!! It is all about control and self belief and you can do it! Its just do you want it enough, im sure you do but it needs to be more babe! Come on stick with everybody else here and get through this, you will feel so much happier with the new slimmr you and you know it!
P.s no more holyoaks now xxx

thanx tracy know you all are right, don't know where my head is right now!!! this just seems to have come out the blue really strange!!! know i have got a grip will be better 2moro, got a day off work so walking and excercisnig are on agenda for 2moro ( along with ironing, washing the car,weeding,shopping and hoovering!).

Sounds like you have an acctive day tomorrow, you need more of them and I reckon that will help you no end . Now you have a good one xxxxx

Im sure you will feel great tomorrow hun keeping busy, come on here if you are tempted xxx

thanx tracy know you all are right, don't know where my head is right now!!! this just seems to have come out the blue really strange!!! know i have got a grip will be better 2moro, got a day off work so walking and excercisnig are on agenda for 2moro ( along with ironing, washing the car,weeding,shopping and hoovering!).
OMG you should rename yourself Wonder woman lol :D

i would start again tomorrow dont put it off,,i started this before christmas lasted 4 days,,then said i start again next week,,,tomorrow i'm starting,,after i dunno how many months,,stupid me eh,,

I Am So Sorry To You All, I Feel Like I Have Let You All Down. I Had Been To A Birthday Party Yesterday And Cheated But Told Myself That Was It, No More And Now Have Come Upstairs After Eating 2 Chappatis And Curry.
I Really Hate Myself Today Where As Yesterday I Sort Of Told Myself Off, And Have Been Good All Day Today With No Intention Or Craving At All, But For Some Reason I Just Ate. I Cannot Tell You How Upset I Am With Myself And Now Feel As That Everything I Have Achieved Has Gone To Pot. What Do I Do? Carry On And Gulp Loads Of Water And Excercise Or Give Up This Week With Every Intention Of Starting Again Next Week. So So Sorry.(crying Whilst Writing This) Xx

Good luck today hunni... you CAN do it!!!!!! xxxx:D

Hi Bigmama
Dont worry, as they say "pick yourself up, dust yourself off & start all over again"
get right back on it. Not easy i know, i work in an office with all men - (Heaven)
and they always bring sweets etc in, i lost 7lb with W.W. before i went on this
and i usually crack, but with the 11lb from this they can all see a difference now, and
they admire what im doing, they now give me incouragement & NO CHOCOLATE.
so chin up lass think of your next weigh in xx

Back