So.. The journey begins!

Sweetie_Jo

Day one of slim and save and even though its only been a few hours, I am feeling positive and ready to do this!

Every year I get angry at myself for still being big at summer time! Because every year I tell muself I will be skinny next summer. I never enjoy summer because of how hot I get and because I can never wear cooling clothes or nice clothes.

This year will be different thanks to slim and save!

Now more than ever, I am desperate to give my lovely daughter a brother or sister. This can only be done if I lose weight.

With my imaginary wine glass, here's to my journey and everyone elses :)

Jo x

Hi Sweetie_Jo,

How are things going? Have you weighed in yet? I am going to try my hardest to weigh in once a month, may not be successful but I'll try

Every year I get angry at myself for still being big at summer time! Because every year I tell muself I will be skinny next summer. I never enjoy summer because of how hot I get and because I can never wear cooling clothes or nice clothes.

Sounds just like me. We can do this. I hope to be at least a few stone lighter by August but actually have about 5 stone to lose

Oh dear sounds like me too, every year im gonna be thin and im planning to have another baby after i get married next year and want to be a slim mummy :) Good luck on your journey xx

Wishing you luck with this journey :) if you have an incentive like that you'll surely achieve your goal x x x

Back