So today is day one

*heidi77*

:D so im just about to start this slimfast diet for the first time ever.

so today i am all geared up to have
1 shake for brekkie
1 shake for lunch
and then my evening meal.

the 3x100 cal snacks you are allowed i think i would rather use on foods than snacks as you dont get fat from food.. and i feel to me some one says snacks i would waste them on a bag of crisps a chocolate bar and proababy biscuits. which is why i am fat in the first place.
So i would rather have more calories on my evening meal and fruit and low fat yoghurt.
i will try and cut my tea intake down and will try and have 3 a day and drink my 2 litres of water.
Iam also going to try and up my exercise only on the wiifit at the minute, but surely 30 mins on there is better than 30 mins sitting on the couch.

so fingers crossed this works and i will shift some weight

so today day one and my weight 15 st 4 lbs
(i also weigh in on a friday as i am a ww member so will be able to see how im doing half way)

good luck to everyone else who is on a life change :D

still day one and its lunch time and i am already missing food.....
i have had one shake and 1.5 litre of water

hope this gets easier

Heidi why not use your 100cals for healthy snacks? Snack is not a naughty word?! Lol
I have swapped crisps for rice cakes and heathier options

Plus its proven that by having 3 healthy snacks between meals keeps your metabolism working better and hence better weight loss :)

I'm on day 9 and it's a lot easier after a couple of days it almost becomes second nature!

Good luck x x

day 2 did a sneaky weigh this morning (well i was doing my exercise on the wii so it would have been rude not to ) its great to see it coming down..
i am planning on doing 30 minutes free step after work aswell, so that will be 2 lots of exercise today, i am making a concioues effort to go up stairs instead of taking the lifts at work.

I have had my breakfast shake
i had a cereal bar (under 100 cals)
having my shake at about 3 ish
then my evening meal which is mash (plain) and gammon steak and salad and egg i think its just over 600 calories though so going to have to look at that maybe miss the mash off, i cant get use to counting salad though as weightwatchers its free food.
must try and resist weighing myself tomorrow i would like a surprise friday ww weigh in day and then i probably wont weigh in all weekend...

oh flip just remembered its a bank holiday weekend thats going to be tricky

well i rejiggled last nights tea, had plain mash poached egg gammon steak and tinned tomatoes and mushrooms.... yummy i really enjoyed it.
I didnt do the wii last night i applied for a job instead, need to get that in order aswell now and try and get into a slon.

Today is day 3, its getting easier, shake shake, meal.
but today is the start of totm. again, this is another thing i need to keep a eye on as its happening more than once a month :(

hping to get on the wii again today not much i know but it is better than nothing.

day 3 evening.. just ate my tea.. was yummy and more than enough actually feel like my stomach is shrinking and i cant eat as much as i could this time last week.
but i have been getting tummy pains today not sure if it is hunger pains or to do with totm. im having hot sweats aswell, so need ot keep my eye on this.

i did get on the wii again today would love to do another 30 minutes tomorrow but will have to see how that goes its hard with the kids about as they then want to play too
might try and do the zumba next week, just dont want to trigger my foot off. i do hope by losing weight this plantar fasciitis will go aswell.

Back