So, today's the day...

Hopefully it will be ok, I always weigh early at my CDC I don't eat before I go. I'm to scared lol

Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see how you do :)

I wish i had morning appts, but i work mon-fri and she.doesnt do sundays (understandable) and by the time i get out of work and collect.the OH its 6.
Thanks rachel, ill post as soon as i know!! Scared/excited
Night :) xx

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs

Hope everyone's ok today.

I think I'm about had enough of cd. Im desperate to eat right now. My family had chicken pie, jacket potato and peas for tea and I could have cried I wanted it sooo bad. But also desperately want to loose just half a stone. I'm so torn right now , it's driving me nuts.

I should just keep going.....

Its so hard rachel, how about step three if youve only 7lbs left? Im having pastA tuna and brocoli for.tea.
Your doinf really weel so.motivated!!!!
X

Hopefully it will be ok, I always weigh early at my CDC I don't eat before I go. I'm to scared lol

Good luck tomorrow. Can't wait to see how you do :)
Hello im the same i hate evening weigh ins but my CDC changed it from a saturday morning to Thursday at 5pm BOOO lol x

I thought maybe I should go up the steps. But as much as I want to eat im a bt scared of it to..does that make sense?

Yeah i understand, its whatever you feel confortable with chick!
Xw

Lol I'd be comfortable with waking up in the morning and miraculously being a size 8 lol if only!

This diet is seriously making me grumpy. I'm giving myself 3 more weeks. Weigh in tomorrow eek. X

Haha i agree with that, id.also.like tk.wake.up to my hair.and.make.up done hahha that wouls be so helpful.
Ill.look out.for.your wi post!!
X

SW 13,10; W1-8lbs W2 -2lbs W3 -0lbs W4 -5lbs

Hello all.

3 lb off for me this week which puts me at 10 st 2 lbs. might be able to get in the 9s by next week!

Just got into some jeans I have t worn for about a year! And they fit perfect, still can't quite get into my fav ones though. My ultimate goal was to get to 9 st but I think I'll be happy just to be able to get I to those clothes again. So maybe about 91/2. Well see. Onwards and downwards!!!!

Congratulations. You're getting closer and closer. My goal is 9st too. But I'm the same if I can get back into my old jeans I'll be happy enough.

Well done rachel thats great!! What a brill feeling!!!woohoo
X

Thank you....

Had a Chinese for tea, couldn't help myself..... I was just all of a sudden starving, didn't go over board though. But I really did need it, I've been so grumpy. I do still want to loose this half a stone so I'm going to keep on it but I'm not going to beat myself up to much.

I do feel quite guilty.... But it was totally worth it :)

Go you!!! If thats what you needed and.you still feel positive!!
I.had half a curry.chip on sat night!!!
X

Needs must sometimes eh! Drank loads of water since! x

I'm absolutely starving this morning. That Chinese has knocked me out f ketosis...ugh, I'm so hungry :( just made my little girl cheese on toast and I could have easily given in and had some..... But no I'm going to behave!!! Hope ketosis comes back soon.....

Rachel :) said:
I'm absolutely starving this morning. That Chinese has knocked me out f ketosis...ugh, I'm so hungry :( just made my little girl cheese on toast and I could have easily given in and had some..... But no I'm going to behave!!! Hope ketosis comes back soon.....

Hi all

I've been off CD for about 4 days. Back on it again, day 3 for me.. Again! Our car died and had to find £300, had to say goodbye to my CD allowance to pay for car so had to wait 4 days until I was paid again. Peeved me off but no choice.

I don't know how celebs like Victoria Beckham stay strict ALL the time. They must have an eating disorder. Hopefully I'm in ketosis today.. !

Hey willow. Sorry to hear about your cat, always a very sad time. I had a puppy who passed recently and it absolutely broke my heart, I made myself ill over the whole thing.

Hope your back in ketosis, wish I was. I'm just getting the beginning of a headache......
did you enjoy your 4 days of 'normality'? Glad to see you back x

Im.so sorry about your.cat heartbreaking!!
X

willow12 said:
Hi all

I've been off CD for about 4 days. Back on it again, day 3 for me.. Again! Our car died and had to find £300, had to say goodbye to my CD allowance to pay for car so had to wait 4 days until I was paid again. Peeved me off but no choice.

I don't know how celebs like Victoria Beckham stay strict ALL the time. They must have an eating disorder. Hopefully I'm in ketosis today.. !

Thanks for the sympathy guys but it's my car that died (clutch) not cat.

Back