So, today's the day...

Hi guys

How's your Friday going?

I've had naughty thoughts of pizza and cheesecake, but it passed after a few minutes...thanks god. I think its because its Friday and for some reason i always want to eat crap! However, I've received my Christmas meal dress through the post today! It's still a tad too tight at the moment which is a big incentive.. I need to lose at least a stone from my bum cheeks! Hopefully then it wont be as short. No pizza will go in my gob until 21st December at the earliest.

What do you do when you crave the forbidden?

It really depresses me lol I really wanted garlic bread today :( x

I cooked garlic bread for the fam tonight.... It looked delicious but I resisted and had mushroom soup x

So I've started again...

day 4 for me and I'm feeling pretty awful this morning. Just had a cup of tea and a few sips of water. I'm starving this morning, can't remember it being this bad last time. I don't usually have my first product until about 10 but I think I'll have to have it early this morning.

Im very determined this time tho, I'm currently 11 st 4 and I'd like to loose 2 st.... I'm 34, and sick of worrying about my weight and being ashamed of how I've let myself go. I really need to do something about it. I'd like to take up running as well, but I wouldn't dare go out and do it yet lol

20 to 11 and finally feeling human again :) got lots of housework to keep me busy, wish my washing machine would work faster!!

Have had a good day, think I must be in mild ketosis as I'm not feeling hungry but am still craving food if that makes sense.

Might have a sneaky peek on the scales in the morning.... Not sure if I dare tho.

Energy levels are up, have been a busy bee all day, didn't get that mid afternoon slump that I usually get. Going out tomorrow for the day, will just glug water :)

Day 5.

Been a busy day. Went out to a VW show with the fam. Was lovely to be out and about but there was sooo much food there and it all smelt amazing. I really struggled tbh but I didn't give in!

All I have done is drink today. I've been soooo thirsty. Not that Ive minded that but I've constantly wanted the loo. Which has been a pain.

Was looking at clothes in tesco earlier and it's kind of kept my focus. I want to be able to get back in my size 10-12 clothes. I'm currently a 14-16 :(

Also took my dog for a lovely long walk. Then cooked tea for everyone, I'm about ready for bed!!

Hd a sneaky peek on the scales this morning 11st 2!! Wooooo!

Day 6

first weigh in later today.

Feeling hungry this morning. Will have my first shake after school run.

Going to get a running belt today so I can start the couch to 5k could do with new trainers to but they are soo expensive and what with this diet being about £40 a week I can't afford both ATM. Maybe in a week or 2. Roll on pay day!

Kids sports day today, it's raining but will hopefully dry up for later.

This diet is so much easier when I'm at work... Takes my mind off it.

Sports day has been cancelled :(

been weighed and I'm 8lb down!! 11st 2 wooooo so pleased.

Have brought a running belt and am going to start running tonight when everyone's home. Might see if hubby will come with me on his bike. Might spur me on a bit.

Have just got all chocolate tetras for this week :)

So been running. Did 1 min running and 1 1/2 mins walking 8 times. It was HARD!! Feel brilliant for doing it tho. Happy days :)

Back at work today, my work trousers are looser around the top of my thighs eeeee I like this feeling :)

Half way through the day and I'm feeling a bit rubbish tbh. A bit light headed. Doesn't help that work is dead... Roll on half 5, hot bath and relax :)

Well my hot bath didn't happen :(

got home, cooked tea, fed the dogs, went shopping, packed dish washer, made sandwiches, watched my programme, had my last shake, nice hot shower and now bed :) phew

im finding the tetras much better than the normal shakes, less hassle and they are always lovely and cold out the fridge.

Day 8 tomorrow. Trying to stay positive and remember what it really is that I want x

Day 8 for me.

My mouth feels like it's full of fur, doesn't matter how much i drink it makes no difference. Wish I'd have brought my toothbrush to work with me.

Not feeling hungry at all today :) got my run again later... My legs are killing me from last time haha

Finally home from work :)

Just done my second run of the week and it certainly wasn't any easier than the last one. I feel like my lungs are going to explode, but I know it's doing me good so it has to be worth it surely...

Day 9. Feeling wobbly this morning. May have my first shake early today instead of about 11.

Scales haven't moved for 2 days, wish they would as I'm loosing motivation when they don't :(

Days going ok so far, no hiccups to report....

Back to feeling motivated. Glad I don't work weekends cos I need a rest lol

Back