So, today's the day...

It's funny how when I started CDP I had one of each of the packets.. Now I've whittled it down to just the choc varieties and a few Thai chilies. I never tire of choc shakes.

Ive got a mango one that I'm worried about trying..... I missed one yesterday so have one extra if I don't like it :)

Day 5 for me.

Woke up feeling like absolute s***e. I was craving a Chinese at 7 this morning lol. Decided on a omelette.... But didn't cave and have just had my first shake and a bucket full of tea.

Im ment to be doing step 2, but since I started I havent actually eaten food, in a way I don't dare because I know if I start I won't be able to stop so going to try and stick out Ss for as long as I'm allowed...

Not much planned for today, got to go tesco in a bit I'm looking forward to that like a hole in the head believe me!!!

Hope everyone's having a fab day, stay positive ladies :)

Rachel :) said:
Day 5 for me.

Woke up feeling like absolute s***e. I was craving a Chinese at 7 this morning lol. Decided on a omelette.... But didn't cave and have just had my first shake and a bucket full of tea.

Im ment to be doing step 2, but since I started I havent actually eaten food, in a way I don't dare because I know if I start I won't be able to stop so going to try and stick out Ss for as long as I'm allowed...

Not much planned for today, got to go tesco in a bit I'm looking forward to that like a hole in the head believe me!!!

Hope everyone's having a fab day, stay positive ladies :)

Haha.. Yes I've had cravings like that at weird times. I've actually started becoming a bit of a 'feeder'. I'm buying treats and snacks for my family that I want myself but obviously don't eat them myself.. Prob hoping I taste it via osmosis! Made my husband fresh American pancakes and bacon for breakfast.. because I fancied it myself. I've gone mad! It's day 18 for me.

Morning ladies - all doing fab i see, well done!

Im on day 2 of a restart from hols, so far so good haha. ive also got a diary so feel free to stop by, i dont half talk rubbish though!! x

Lol your not alone haha!

haha good it would be boring otherwise!!

Crikey I have lived on here most of yesterday and today.. but if it keeps me on track i dont care!

Work is my challenge, and im doing overtime tomorrow :( regretting it now but its paying for my tattoo so thats the only thing thats gonna keep me going!

Rachel :) said:
I was craving a Chinese at 7 this morning lol. Decided on a omelette.... But didn't cave and have just had my first shake and a bucket full of tea.

The Chinese thing made me laugh for a good few minutes. Not laughing to be mean but because I get these types of cravings especially while on a vlcd. Bless ya, and well done for not caving.

I'm the same with sticking to packs plus milk for as long as possible because I have issues when I begin to include normal foods again. I know it's inevitable and il have to include real food again but not going to think about it until that time comes!

Have a super duper day!

haha good it would be boring otherwise!!

Crikey I have lived on here most of yesterday and today.. but if it keeps me on track i dont care!

Work is my challenge, and im doing overtime tomorrow :( regretting it now but its paying for my tattoo so thats the only thing thats gonna keep me going!

Im on and off here all day long to....I feel if everyone else can do it then I can do it too!

What tattoo you having? It sounds expensive lol

The Chinese thing made me laugh for a good few minutes. Not laughing to be mean but because I get these types of cravings especially while on a vlcd. Bless ya, and well done for not caving.

I'm the same with sticking to packs plus milk for as long as possible because I have issues when I begin to include normal foods again. I know it's inevitable and il have to include real food again but not going to think about it until that time comes!

Have a super duper day!

I know for a fact I would totally loose it if I started eating so early, glad I'm not the only one :)

Chinese......it's still at the top of my list lol x

That sounds really pretty, yourll have to post pics when it's all done. I like tattoos, I only have 2 small ones, not that anyone ever really sees them!

Hope so! ive got a pic of what it is now so ill pop that on my diary in a min so i can compare when ive had it done!

I love them too but ive always said i didnt want one anywhere that i couldnt hide... so this started as one butterfly, turned into 4 then 8 - keep adding to it haha

Day 6.

Got up actually feeling a bit more with it this morning. Don't feel I'll at all! Finally lol maybe I'm in ketosis?

Really struggled with my last shake yesterday, I kept heaving while I was trying to get it down, seems to be happening more and more often :(

Got a date with my ironing board this morning, then just the usual household stuff to get on with while my daughter is at preschool.

Had a sneaky peek on the scales, I'm 4 lb down, weigh in with CDC a day early tomorrow :)

Hope everyone has a great day :)

Lol thanks.

I didn't have my 3rd on Saturday. We went to a wedding and I only took 1 ready made shake, it was after 11 by the time I got home and I just couldn't face it. I tell you what I felt crap yesterday, I think that might have been why :( silly me lol

Hope your having a good day x

Lol thanks.

I didn't have my 3rd on Saturday. We went to a wedding and I only took 1 ready made shake, it was after 11 by the time I got home and I just couldn't face it. I tell you what I felt crap yesterday, I think that might have been why :( silly me lol

Hope your having a good day x

Was the day you felt crap day 5? Because I feel crap today! (Day 5). Hoping tomorrow will be different :)

Was the day you felt crap day 5? Because I feel crap today! (Day 5). Hoping tomorrow will be different :)

Day 3, 4 and 5 were def my worst. Yesterday I was shakey and spaced out all day....ugh. :)

Day 3, 4 and 5 were def my worst. Yesterday I was shakey and spaced out all day....ugh. :)

Yeah that's how I feel, and have to babysit my 5-year-old niece tonight! Hopefully she'll already be in bed when I get there. Have told my sister she cant stay out too late. need bed!

Crockers said:
Yeah that's how I feel, and have to babysit my 5-year-old niece tonight! Hopefully she'll already be in bed when I get there. Have told my sister she cant stay out too late. need bed!

You'll be ok guys.. Week 1 is the worst. I'm day 19 now and it's breeze, honestly. The hardest part is planning what you'll do if you go out, making sure you have tetras, bars etc.

You'll be ok guys.. Week 1 is the worst. I'm day 19 now and it's breeze, honestly. The hardest part is planning what you'll do if you go out, making sure you have tetras, bars etc.

Back