So, today's the day...

Oh, i was wondering. Are they nice? I.suppose they would be handy for a trip out.

Omg your buns look so nice ( that sounds wrong sorry) i wish i baked more

Omg I'd love a couple of those buns lol. They look yummy.

I had a strawberry ready made shake at the weekend, they are sooooo sweet and a bit sickly. But ok if that's all you have :)

I love baking with my kids. I recently got a bread maker and love all the different sort of bread you can have. There's one with fruit and cinnamon which is just divine. ESP toasted....yummy...

kerrys86 said:
Oh, i was wondering. Are they nice? I.suppose they would be handy for a trip out.

Omg your buns look so nice ( that sounds wrong sorry) i wish i baked more

Hahaha..

I made them with the children as the weather has been pants. I have a very girly 3 year old so she loves to decorate them. Nothing passed my lips. I was badly craving carbs today.. Glad today is over now. How have you been?

Thats great will power to not eat any well done.
We done fairy cakes with our 12 2yr olds y'day with choc.buttons haribo.and 100's and 1000's to decorate the icing, it was so.hard but did it had to.lick a bit.of.icing of.my.finger thougg

kerrys86 said:
Thats great will power to not eat any well done.
We done fairy cakes with our 12 2yr olds y'day with choc.buttons haribo.and 100's and 1000's to decorate the icing, it was so.hard but did it had to.lick a bit.of.icing of.my.finger thougg

I'm in the bath.. Hubby and son are having bacon and cheese on toast! The smell is killing me!

Omg that would smell so.nice!! I had to.go.have a bath while.my OH had a.kebab ahhhhhh

Can't remember what day I'm on lol

Hubby and kids are eating bacon sandwiches, smells lovely.

I just had a choc mint shake, yum

Rachel :) said:

Yummy.. One of my favs. I feel and look better for not caving last night. I had a soak and exfoliated (it was the soap and glory breakfast scrub) which I could have tucked into too it smelled so good. I then used some of that Garnier summer body cream so I'm looking a bit tanned this morning.. All guilt free. Funny how we all confine ourselves to the bath.. Haha. We'll be bronzed babes by the time summer is here ( if we hae a summer this year!)

willow12 said:
Yummy.. One of my favs. I feel and look better for not caving last night. I had a soak and exfoliated (it was the soap and glory breakfast scrub) which I could have tucked into too it smelled so good. I then used some of that Garnier summer body cream so I'm looking a bit tanned this morning.. All guilt free. Funny how we all confine ourselves to the bath.. Haha. We'll be bronzed babes by the time summer is here ( if we hae a summer this year!)

Well done, remember this feeling when u feel u want to cave :)

Hey Hun, how u doing? U brave thing. I just managed to cook for my family today after ignoring them and this section of minimins for the last few days but don't think I'd be able to handle bacon. It'd knock me over the edge again!! Lol xx

Lol yeah was really hard.

Been camping since yesterday afternoon, just got home.

I was good I didn't cave....the hardest part was this morning when my 3yo daughter was eating cheese straws with a garlic and onion dip, it smelt heavenly and I desperately wanted some! It's one of my favs. Never mind lol

Hope everyone has had a good weekend x

Im glad you enjoyed your camping trip!! Cheese strings and dip sounds devine!!

starting weight 13,10; 1st WI -8lbs

Day 13 I think.

Dont actually think I've lost anything this week, my scales are not budging. Maybe I need to do some exercise, I haven't really done any as yet, just my normal house hold day to day stuff. I've got a Jessie wallace DVD I might try today. Got a mountain of ironing from the weekend I have to do first.

Looks like we're in for a sunny day :)

Hope everyone's ok xx

Day 13 I think.

Dont actually think I've lost anything this week, my scales are not budging. Maybe I need to do some exercise, I haven't really done any as yet, just my normal house hold day to day stuff. I've got a Jessie wallace DVD I might try today. Got a mountain of ironing from the weekend I have to do first.

Hope everyone's ok xx

Afternoon Rachel

I'm at home doing invoices today, with one eye on the tv!! I'm sure you'll have lost weight.. Did you drink enough water?
I've either been brave or stupid today by winning some gorgeous J Crew (American brand) jeans in a size 2 sizes too small for me!! They're a size 12 but a small size 12 apparently.. I'm going to have them hanging on my wardrobe I think to spur me on!

Day 13 I think.

Hope everyone's ok xx

Well, a good thing is that that at least ur weight hasn't gone up! I think drinking a little extra water may help hunny. It sometimes does for me. Let me know how u find the DVD. Im liking yoga for days when I don't want to sweat too much but still want a workout and the 30DS and the gym for other days!!

willow12 said:
I've either been brave or stupid today by winning some gorgeous J Crew (American brand) jeans in a size 2 sizes too small for me!! They're a size 12 but a small size 12 apparently.. I'm going to have them hanging on my wardrobe I think to spur me on!

Brave definitely! I've got my ideal dress and jeans hanging on my wardrobe. Brilliant for motivation!

I try my hardest to drink more water, I can comfortably manage 4 pints, 3 teas and any more makes me gag now so I'm struggling a bit :( didn't do the DVD, did my ironing, cleaned the bathrooms, changed the beds then picked my daughter up from preschool and went food shopping! So been busy lol did gardening all afternoon to. Then helped hubby clean the hot tub. Glad to finally get in bed....

Weigh in tomorrow eeek

Night all xx

Day 14.

Was weighed this morning. 4 lbs off woohoo!

Ive got 7 bars this week, got a variety of flavours. I've cut each one up into 7 pieces and mad e a little picn mix in 7 bags, thought it would be nice to have a bit of each. Variety is the spice of life so they say!! Haha

Ive lost 2 inches off my boobs :( I've not got a lot there as it is and they are disappearing....

I really need to start exercising, I just can't get motivated to do it though xx

That is such a good idea for the bars!
Well done you!! Your going great!!

starting weight 13,10; 1st WI -8lbs

Lol yeah my CDC told me about doing it. Thought it was a fab idea.

How are you doing?

Back