So, today's the day...

Rachel :) said:
Lol yeah my CDC told me about doing it. Thought it was a fab idea.

How are you doing?

Ahh Rachel, you'll love them! Malt toffee is flipping scrummy, it's like a Curly whirly! Peanut one is kind of like a snickers. They're my favourite! Wish you could have more than one a day!

Yeah I loved the peanut bit and the choc orange :)

Ooh i.cant wait to get some, have to.wait till next week now as ive my 21supply already! Something to look forward to!!
Am doing good today all though work wise has been a.bad day, would so love to binge haha, but ill not

starting weight 13,10; 1st WI -8lbs

Hey Rachel! How are you doing? Have been off here for a few days but just updated my diary with my naughtiness and hopes.... :)
You alright? X

Hiya sorry for the
late reply. Went to bed early with a banging headache... Still can't seem to shift it.

Just read your diary, tut tut! Lol hope your managing to get back on track.

Im doing good, really worried about Ss+ this week, I desperately want to start eating but I don't dare, how mads that lol.

Good luck at wi today, let me know how you go xx

Day 15

Im starting to notice a difference finally! My waist seems a bit smaller this morning and I have to go to the next hole on my belt woohoo!

Got a headache that just won't go today, going to go to the park with my daughter and see If some fresh air will shift it.

Me and my girls are having a haircut later, that's the highlight of my day today hahaha.

Hiya sorry for the
late reply. Went to bed early with a banging headache... Still can't seem to shift it.

Just read your diary, tut tut! Lol hope your managing to get back on track.

Im doing good, really worried about Ss+ this week, I desperately want to start eating but I don't dare, how mads that lol.

Good luck at wi today, let me know how you go xx

Cheers Rachel :) Hope your headache has gone!! I know what you mean about SS+, it seems like allowing myself past that eating-nothing-normal stage might take me into eating-everything territory! But you CAN do it! You'll probably find the meals make you feel reeeally full, after having hardly anything on SS. You'll be fine! And you're losing so much weight already, it will just continue. X

Yeah headache finally gone. Thank goodness

I'm having an egg white omelette and mushrooms for tea, I've never had just the whites before so I'm just trying it to see if I like it.

Day 16

Had a good day today so far.

Choc and mint for breakfast, then went over to visit a friend and forgot to take a bar with me. Just got home and I was starving!! My friend kept asking if I was allowed this or that lol she was shocked when I kept saying no to everything she offered me.

Waiting for the kids to get home now.....

All in all a good day so far :)

Day 16

Had a good day today so far.

Choc and mint for breakfast, then went over to visit a friend and forgot to take a bar with me. Just got home and I was starving!! My friend kept asking if I was allowed this or that lol she was shocked when I kept saying no to everything she offered me.

Waiting for the kids to get home now.....

All in all a good day so far :)

Woop glad to hear it :) I get that as well... "what you can't even just have THAT?" NOOOOO get the idea people!
I've only had a choc shake so far today... looking forward to some porridge when I get home :)

Woop glad to hear it :) I get that as well... "what you can't even just have THAT?" NOOOOO get the idea people!
I've only had a choc shake so far today... looking forward to some porridge when I get home :)

Haha no they don't. She kept saying surely you can have fruit? I'm like do you actually know what fruit has in it!! Lol

Just been to an open evening at the grammar school I want my son to go to.....omg what an amazing school! I desperately want him to go there, he's doing his 11+ in September.....I'm so anxious just thinking about it all. My eldest son isn't academic at all so he went to our local comp and is doing fab, my daughter has special needs so she goes to a lovely school which caters for children just like her and my youngest son is a bright spark and I'm worried he will be bored at the comp and you know what happens to kids that are bored. Omg I never realised I'd be so worried about the whole thing. I won't sleep tonight now.....

:)

Day 17..

Just had the butterscotch flavour shake, I really struggled to get it down didn't like it at all. Ugh.

Boring day for me today, just housework and washing.

Hubby brought a cross trainer off preloved so we are going to collect it after tea. Can't wait actually, feel I need to be doing some kind of exercise.

Jeans feel looser this morning woohoo!!

Thank you.

How are you? X

Hi all.. Only a 2lb loss this week but my CDC said its because it's my totm. I really hope so!! I'm now 12st 13lbs. So .. 13lbs to go until I reach my first target! Hope you're all enjoying the sunshine however fleeting!

How are ou finding each day willow?

Sounds like your doing really well x

Rachel :) said:
How are ou finding each day willow?

Sounds like your doing really well x

Hi Rachel

I'm doing well thanks. No 'toilet' problems, but that's mainly due to me eating from the SS+ plan I think. I find it a pain drinking the 4 pints and occasionally leave it til I get home from work having a pint an hour.
How are you getting on?

Good thanks, I to am struggling with all the water. I find it really hard to drink it but I'm really thirsty if I don't. Does that make sense lol

Managed to 'go' with no help so far this week hahaha!!!

Good thanks, I to am struggling with all the water. I find it really hard to drink it but I'm really thirsty if I don't. Does that make sense lol

Managed to 'go' with no help so far this week hahaha!!!

Hehe good to hear! :) I had a couple of Senokot last week but seem to be okay now.. touch wood.
I know what you mean about being thirsry - I'm constantly needing a drink! x

Hehe good to hear! :) I had a couple of Senokot last week but seem to be okay now.. touch wood.
I know what you mean about being thirsry - I'm constantly needing a drink! x

P.S. Lovely photo! :)

Back