So, today's the day...

I know you shouldn't but sometimes I just can't help myself :)

How are you finding it?

Ye i know what you mean.. I try my best to just weigh once a week. I am struggling today.. Ive got a thumping headache too so that doesnt help xxx

I'm day 9 too Rachel, and I'm struggling a bit today :-/ still have a pack for later and I'm heading out to a wee course for 2 hours from 730-930 and ill hopefully hold off til then. Will just drink plenty of water and tea! When's your next weigh in? X

I'm struggling to today. Feeling really wobbly. Just had a hot bath and can't say I feel any better yet. Will have my last shake soon. I can't work out why I feel so crap. I might have a few bites of chicken to see if that helps maybe?

My mouth is soo dry aswel. Can't win today lol

I feel ok now.. Still got a thumping headache though. Got 1 more shake to have :) i could have really tucked into a nice chinese earlier but feel so good for saying no xxx

You can take some pain killers for a headache on cambridge, don't suffer if you have to Hun. :)

just had my last shake, feeling a bit better finally

Good good.

What day are you on? Have you had a weigh in yet? X

Day 10 going ok so far. Haven't drank hardly anything yet, need to start really. Been shopping for my daughters new school uniform. Getting a little bit each month as I have 4 to buy for!

Still no movement on the scales :(

Ooooh I just found your diary - yay Rachel :D Hugs for you <3 Are you weighing like everyday? <3 Sometimes its best not to, the biggest surprise can be after a week :D Or it may be water weight, or something like that beign mean (that water weight likes to be mean xD) Hugs to you, how are you feeling now? :3 x

Hey you!! I'm good thank you!

Being at home on this diet is sooo hard. I'd much rather be at work. I only work tues, wed, thurs so I now have all weekend to watch everyone eating :( I'm trying my hardest to stay strong tho.

Just done my 3rd run and it was slightly better :)

How's it going with you knitty? Ill have a nose in your diary :) x

Day 11

Was naughty last night and didn't have my last shake. It got to like 10.30 before I realised and I was going to bed. Feeling it this morning that's for sure!

Lots of jobs to keep me I copied this morning :)

Didn't weigh myself this morning. That was soooo hard to not get on the scales, might have to make hubby put them in his boot lol

I weigh myself every morning too Rachel but my scales and my CDC scales are a right few pounds out so I go by hers as they are the official ones lol. I just like to see if I'm going in right direction. I'm day 11 too. Just had my first shake, but I have to say that I've felt very hungry these past few days. I'm going out tomorrow but I've preordered a chick breast and green salad so I'm really looking forward to it. Then back to SS on Monday x

I'm with you. I have felt really hungry to, I'm wondering if its because I'm exercising maybe. I'm going to try and do 2 more weeks and then go up to step 2 I think.

A chicken breast sounds delicious. I've been craving a ham salad sandwich today, couldn't stop thinking about it while out walking the dogs lol

Roll on day 12 lol x

Omg I soooo want to eat!!!i keep talking myself into it and then out again. Have just done pizza, garlic bread and this other bread that smells absolutely amazing. I WANT TO EAT IT ALL SOOOOOO MUCH, ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!

This is soooo hard I could cry right now. My stomach is growling....

Did you give in Rachel? I'm feeling the same!! But resisting I'm gonna have my last shake and try drink more water think how good you'll feel tomorro knowing u didn't eat it!! X

Unfortunately I've called it a day....... I'm gutted really but I was frantic at one point today. :( :(

Ah bless you what did you have? You can't make yourself ill are u gonna try do it again tomorro or have a rest? Xx

Back