So...UK only, huh?

Shukakun

Found a guy on youtube who lost 15 stone in 15 months and got pretty inspired. Figured I'd try this out, but I'm not english or irish so I guess it'll be hard if not impossible to get my hands on any shakes, bummer. :( Guess I can't do much about it?

Nope, you can't. My sister lives in the Netherlands and cannot get it there either... it is only sold in the UK and Lipotrim have no plans to start distributing LT outside the UK.

Found a guy on youtube who lost 15 stone in 15 months and got pretty inspired. Figured I'd try this out, but I'm not english or irish so I guess it'll be hard if not impossible to get my hands on any shakes, bummer. :( Guess I can't do much about it?

Welcome Shukakun:welcome2:

What country are you in?

Do u not have anyone you know in the Uk who can help? I live in Canada and have exante sent to my dads and sent out here?

I don't think you can do that with LT as you need to be weighed by the pharmacist.

LT and Exante are the same ... look up exante shuka see what they do about posting but failing that like someone else said, if you know someone in the uk get them to order it and send it out to you! :D x

Back