so upset i cant believe it

i heard something the other day ....

"revege is sweet and revenge is best served cold...which means revenge is ice cream...since we cant eat it, you should throw a tub in her face!!!! haha

Lol @ Becky! I told het in no uncertain terms exactly what I thought of her and boy did it feel good lol

I just read the comment she made about.."i used to make her walk in the pub first just to make me look good"...that roughly translates into..."i have no confidence or personality at all so i got my mate to walk in first because i was scared to"

I can recall last year being out with a "friend" ..She liked to think the world revolved around her when it came to blokes....(size 8 with breast implants).. Anyway she made a b line for some guy who within 10 mins was grimacing to one of his mates when her back was turned and mouthing "help bimbo" lol ... she realised she was getting nowhere and caught him looking at me so said at the top of her voice "oh so you prefer fat birds do ya" ... needless to say i never went out in her company again..oh and the fella she said it to...He is now my OH pmsl xxx

valentine said:
I just read the comment she made about.."i used to make her walk in the pub first just to make me look good"...that roughly translates into..."i have no confidence or personality at all so i got my mate to walk in first because i was scared to"

I can recall last year being out with a "friend" ..She liked to think the world revolved around her when it came to blokes....(size 8 with breast implants).. Anyway she made a b line for some guy who within 10 mins was grimacing to one of his mates when her back was turned and mouthing "help bimbo" lol ... she realised she was getting nowhere and caught him looking at me so said at the top of her voice "oh so you prefer fat birds do ya" ... needless to say i never went out in her company again..oh and the fella she said it to...He is now my OH pmsl xxx

That is Brilliant and so called females like that wonder why they can't get chatted up . . . FAKE fake ... Plastic Slap ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

People like that are so consumed with jealousy that they don't deserve good friends! You are a million times the person she will ever be and she probably knows that. Chin up babe xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

thank you guys im loving the other half story valentine lol let her stick her plastic boobies lol

Unbelievable! I can't believe someone would be so jealous that they'd risk throwing away your friendship, but it seems they are. If it was me I think I would tell my husband,grit my teeth, let him say 'I told you so' and then move on together. It seems like you are already using this as motivation but also remember to focus on how happy and proud of yourself you have been so far, are now and will be when you are at your goal weight. x

Back