So,what happens if you take a 'week off'

lancslass

Hiya

I'm not asking for me but for my sister!

She has been CDing for 5weeks and lost almost 2st but this week so has been away and just eaten/drank normally.

She is straight back on it on Monday and expecting a gain obviously but will she loose quite a bit like you do on your first week?

Also if you have a small blip(say a sandwhich or choc bar not a full meal out or anything) at the begining of your week can you put weight on by the end of the week,this is just a disagreement we are having at the moment.I think yes you can she thinks by the end of the week as longa s it was a one off yo'd still loose somthing...who's right LOL

Thanks sonya x

Hiya....

I don't think there is a right or wrong answer to this but it depends on the individual... some people 'get away' with it others don't :mad: :mad: :mad:

On the taking a week off.... i would absolutely and utterly try to deter anyone from taking even a minute 'off' this diet cos it is soooooooooooooo hard to get back on!!!

Well done to your sister for losing the 2 stone but I'll be very interested to see how easy she finds it to get back on it on Monday.... it sounds easy to do but actually doing it is nearly impossible for some... and then some people do it with relative ease!!!

How are you getting on???

love

Gen xxx

Most people find it very hard to get back on track after taking time off especially me.
My week off has been now 5 months and i am restarting agin for the 5th time.
The excitement of starting Cd and not knowing what to expect and looking forward to seeing changes so fast on the diet,is sometimes lost when u restart SSing again after a break, but everyone is different.
Hope ur sis gets back on with no probs at all, she is lucky she has a caring sister like u.
Take care x

My few days off were last Summer and I'm still trying to get back into it properly. But I'm still 3 st less than i was when I started the diet
Irene xx

I would love a week off but i have a question if no ones minds, what happens if you have a nibble and what is the best thing to nibble on if you cant hold on knoemore?

I would love a week off but i have a question if no ones minds, what happens if you have a nibble and what is the best thing to nibble on if you cant hold on knoemore?

ur fingernails :D :D :D :D

if you can't do it anymore and really have to have something... maybe do an AAM type meal??? a little chicken and brocolli maybe???

im starting aam tonight cant manage to do ss for another week plus i need to prepare for when i go out in two weeks. i ate a tiny piece of bernard matthews turkey today but that wont affect me WILL IT?

im starting aam tonight cant manage to do ss for another week plus i need to prepare for when i go out in two weeks. i ate a tiny piece of bernard matthews turkey today but that wont affect me WILL IT?

i doubt it very much... its protein.. once ya didn't have it on a slice pan ha ha

try stick to protein foods if you are going to have anything...

Back