So what have you bought for this diet?

This time last year I was over 18 stone and size 24, dropped down stone and half, needed new trousers for work, bought them 2 weeks ago size 24 again, on friday at work someone said wow you are looking slimmer, check your trousers hanging at your behind, so went into town today to get new ones, tried on size 22 too big, size 20 just right, size 18 did up but too snug for comfort just now. I was so pleased with myself, cant remember anywhere in this last decade when I fitted into a size 20 and it was comfortable. That was the highlight of my day today.

Thats great! I don't know if you are like me, but to me the clothes sizing means so much more than the actual weight. Like, I know my weight right now but it's kind of a figure in my mind and means that yes, I weigh less than in the past but still.... the clothes sizes is real, tangiable proof that I'm doing it right! This week I've been wearing some old size 16 jeans- I got into them last time I dieted, and wore them for a few months. So they were a bit looser than the new ones I got! Today am wearing brand new, washed jeans in size 16!!! Ok so I don't need a belt right now but I soon will do!

I can't wait to try on, and fit, my 14s. Seems a dream as I have never ever worn a pair of 14s! I just gained and gained and went strait past 14 when I was at school!

I know what you mean, I remember being a size 10 then a 16. I cant wait to be able to fit into a size 14 jeans! Infact, I think I'll buy a pair tomorrow and keep trying them every week to see if they fit! :)

I have bought loads lol but things like : bouillon, the ceasar spray, more spices and herbs, fresh veg most days and loads of chicken breasts they are costing me a bomb lol.

I am however saving on milk i buy around 1 red cravendale 4 pint and that is doing a week where before with homemade lattes and hot chocs we would use around 4 x 4 pint of green cravendale which is some milk for 2 of us!!

Less toilet rolls woo!!
Less washing up liquid etc as less dishes.

Am however buying more bottled water, cans of coke zero and dr pepper zero...however we will never go back to full fat drinks again we enjoy these and won't change it. When off the diet will try to get into the zero other drinks out there.

I forgot some very important things on my list:

Dulcolax Pico Perles my twice weekly staple :)
Movicol (to try as someone suggested that as a remedy)
Suppositories as someone suggested those and before I discovered Pico Perles I was getting desperate!
Senna (that didn't work for me)
Ibuprofen without the sugary coating to ensure I didn't come out of ketosis
Rancid breath spray
Amplex sugar free breath fresheners

But yes, as gunpowd3r says definitely less loo paper :)

Think of all the trees sighing with relief lmao :sign0131:

Less loo paper??? I seem to be in there a lot more and am getting through more rolls per week !??
(and I swear I'm not eating the paper either!)

I've bought marmite, frozen veg, coke zero (had 2 only in 3 and half weeks!), some more fibregel- that's it - i already had everything else!

Ummm... I read curvykirst's comment about marmite immediately after Maka's comment about loo paper. Bad image... Still making me wince...

I've brought 2 shakers (and got one free)
A small measuring jug
Senna (don't use it)
Whisk

I think that's it.

Oh I've bought a whisk too, and some new digital scales, and some new digital kitchen scales to weigh the veg :)

Curvykirst said:
I've bought marmite, frozen veg, coke zero (had 2 only in 3 and half weeks!), some more fibregel- that's it - i already had everything else!

What do you do with marmite? X

I put it in hot water and drink it - a temporary measure until I hit the uk next week and get bouillon, I've only had it 3 times when I first started the diet - it got me through those hungry times! :)

Bring a warm coat Kirst - it's bl**dy freezing here! How is Giza getting on? Is she still doing ok?

Haha will do BG! Have been keeping a close eye on the weather. My OH is Omani so he is not looking forward to the cold. Lol
Giza is great - she is doing the 810 plan for a week as she has done 12 weeks. She is still losing even though she has stepped it up this week so she is really happy. She is also sporting new clothes/ones she has been waiting to wear :-D xxx

Back