So-what keeps you motivated?

For me, I want to change my relationship with food. I am an emotional eater and I need to get to the bottom of why I do this - with food out of the equation, I am hoping I can do it!

I also want to feel good about myself and not have to stress when I go into a clothes shop that they won't have my size.

I also want to get my confidence back and not wonder what people are saying about my size.

**sparkles** good luck love.....we can do it!!!!!

I am keeping motivated for 3 reasons
1 I am starting to like what I see (look at my before pics lol)
2 Holiday in South Africa in February 2010
3 My 2 girls don't want them going down the same road as me.
Good luck everyone keep losing
xxx

I hated the fact that standing at the school gates i was pretty much the biggest one there!
When i was pregnant with my last baby i went up to 19 stone 8lbs and promised myself i wasn't going to go over 20 and that this year i'd do whatever was needed to lose the weight. I hate missing out on social occasions and i can't bare to look at my wedding photos because i look like i'm wearing a tent. It really wasn't how i imagined myself looking on my big day. Having lost quite a bit already and addressing my issues with food I'm ready to seriously lose some weight so have started ss.

-don't want to be "the fat one" anymore
-want to enjoy what I see in mirrors and photographs
-want to be fitter and more active, which will help if i'm not so big
-want to be able to shop in the nice shops!
-more confidence to be adventurous in the bedroom ;)
-I'm starting my own business and I want to have the confidence to succeed. Not just always be embarrassed because I think no one takes me seriously the way that I am

wel i guess for me..... probably very selfish but i don't care, i want to look fantastic when i go out i want to turn heads for all the right reasons.... to increase confidence and not be paranoid.

Back