so what should i talk about?

jax18

i am very obseessed with weighing myself and can do it up to 30 times a day but as from monday i have not weight myself this has been very hard for me but i have done it some people may find that strange but its having to break a habit i have had for a very long time. has anyone one else had that sort of experiance?

hey hun, i havnt had a problem constantly wieghing, but i cannot appriciate how difficult this is for you.

you should be so proud of yourself for taking the step to help yourself! it can be very easy to fall into the trap of trying so hard, that you feel the need to constantly check your progress. but the thing is, its self sabotaging, because your wieght can fluctuate between 7lbs up and down througout the day, so one minute you think youv lost 3lbs, next you'v gained 5 because you had a jacket pot for lunch and wieghed an hour later. its really demotivating. ((hugs)) you must stay away from those scales for you to every give your change of a healthy new way of life, mentally and physically.

Chuck those scales out hunny!

xxxxxxx

Back