So....What's for breakfast?

claireheath22

Morning all,
Just wondering what everyone is having for breakfast? I'm having a bit of a head scratch and not sure what to have......

need some inspiration.....

xx

Im having 2 slices of WW wholemeal toast with mushrooms and egg on top!!!

Pic here from the same thing 3 days ago - I love it!

Attachments

• Summer 2010 070.jpg
    Summer 2010 070.jpg
    482.4 KB · Views: 74
I am having......

100% FF Natural Greek Yoghurt
Sliced banana
Few Blueberries
Tablespoon of Honey - 2½ syns

It's lovely and fesh, and very healthly and only 2½ syns for a good serving......yum!!

I am currently eating....

28g Dorset Cereals muesli
FF natural yoghurt
blueberries.

Lovely :)

28g fruit and fibre
vanilla and chocolate sprinkles muller
blue berries, pineapple and melon (it so helps having all my fruit cut up and ready to go in the fridge!!)

Im having 2 slices of WW wholemeal toast with mushrooms and egg on top!!!

Pic here from the same thing 3 days ago - I love it!

A woman after my own heart! One of my favourite things in the world is eggs & mushrooms on toast.

This morning it'll be Cheese spread triangles & mushrooms on toast.

A woman after my own heart! One of my favourite things in the world is eggs & mushrooms on toast.

This morning it'll be Cheese spread triangles & mushrooms on toast.

i find it really fills me up and i sometimes have only a piece fo fruit after that til lunch!

I normally have wheetabix, but today i'm going to mix it up a little and go for museli instead! The devil that I am lol

An apple and a vanilla sprinkles muller for me, zzzzzz

I really fancied a poached egg but I just cant do them....my micro poacher alwas explodes them and if I swirl water and put the eggs in most of the white ends up lost....any tips? (can't believe a mum of 2 is asking how to poach an egg)

I am at work so have just demolised 2 cans of diet coke, a kelloggs fibre plus bar and a banana!!! **nom!**

x

I've got the poach pods from lakelands. Spray them with a touch of fry light then crack the eggs into them and float in a pan of boiling water for a few minutes - they come out perfect!!

xx

An apple and a vanilla sprinkles muller for me, zzzzzz

I really fancied a poached egg but I just cant do them....my micro poacher alwas explodes them and if I swirl water and put the eggs in most of the white ends up lost....any tips? (can't believe a mum of 2 is asking how to poach an egg)

Poached eggs are my fave and this is my failsafe method....

Have the water so it is only just bubbling on the bottom of the pan (eg not bubbling like mad), I never swirl it or add vinegar.

This is key - put the egg into a cup and then pour the egg into the pan from the cup. The white miraculously stays together, no idea how but it does work - trust me!

Poached eggs for my lunch now :)

I've got the poach pods from lakelands. Spray them with a touch of fry light then crack the eggs into them and float in a pan of boiling water for a few minutes - they come out perfect!!

xx

Might mean a trip to lakeland for me then! Thanks

If you using the micro ones you have to stick a knife in the yolks a couple of times and add a drop of water to each before you pop them in!

Hmmm all sound good!

Im tucking into bacon, quorn sausage, eggs, mushrooms, tinned tomatoes with fried onions...delicious!

I swirl and use vinegar - my trick is to drop the egg into the middle of the pan so you get maximum swirlage to hold the white around the yolk. it'll move out to the side a bit and then drop in another (if you are doing more than one, obv)

This is my first ever post, but just wanted to mention - if you don't have special poach pod things, you can make them by putting double layered cling film onto a pushing down slightly, cracking an egg in, then twisting and securing the cling film with an elastic band or sandwich bag tie. This worked really well for me and takes a tad less time! Not as pretty as those poach pods though. I do like those!

Esme. x

Whoops I meant pushing the cling film slightly into a cup to make the right shape. Sorry! I'm new! x

Back