DSCF1750 (Small).JPG
    44.2 KB · Views: 37
  • DSCF1751 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1751 (Small).JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 35
  • DSCF1759 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1759 (Small).JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 39
I am fine to come anytime apart from beginning of August and first two weeks in October. Once the others start to put some dates in, I can look at my rota and make sure I am off.

My only problem is that I have NO annual leave left, as its all accounted for, but I am sure we can get something in when its my four days off.

Pics look lovely Jan. I cant wait to come and see it for myself.

And a bit more ... The last one is where we will go for a meal, whatever the weather there's a great view of the Mersey and the Liverpool waterfront :) xx

Attachments

• DSCF1762 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1762 (Small).JPG
    37.3 KB · Views: 31
  • DSCF1764 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1764 (Small).JPG
    47.1 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF1767 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1767 (Small).JPG
    40.2 KB · Views: 33
  • DSCF1770 (Small).JPG
    DSCF1770 (Small).JPG
    49.5 KB · Views: 40
Actually that doesn't look that great does it? LOL! It's nice inside and the views are good, promise ;) xx

Cant wait.......I dont fancy a curry now, I fancy roast beef and all the trimmings. Oooh I hate voddie munchies.

Oh dear ... you can do it girl!! You don't need to give in to those munchies (she said ... not quite sure who she's trying to convince!) xx

Well a couple of them wouldn't do any harm ... as long a you still fancy them once they're boiled! x

I probably wouldn't.
Maybe I should just go to bed and hopefully it will all be passed in the morning lol.

I didnt realise the time was twenty to nine - thats it, not eating anything now and bed by 10pm haha.

I didnt realise the time was twenty to nine - thats it, not eating anything now and bed by 10pm haha.

10pm .... :rotflmao:

Looks lovely Jan!!! The pub looks nice and we shall all have to do the walk you do followed by a meal there when we eventually get around to this meet!

Im still waiting for my dates for the specials ... its been over 4weeks now since i passed my run so hopefully i should get the paperwork any day now!!

Although the best time for me would be end of october & november.

:fingerscrossed:

So - Mary .. looking at the end of Oct or November ... what would be a good time for you?? x

I am back from holiday on Oct 18th, which is a Monday, and I dont go back to work until 26th. So the weekend of the 22nd Oct would be fine for me, then I am starting to be working weekend again after that.

I shall check the holiday in work tomorrow to see if the friday 22nd is available to book off if so i'll book it just incase as getting fridays off in my place is like trying to plat fog!

No NO NOOO don't do that Tan - I don't come back from Cyprus till 25th!!! POO!!! What would be the next one after that for you Mary?? xx

Ah ok :giggle:

Other than that, its the end of Dec, which obviously wouldnt be suitable, so you are talking January sometime after that.

:giggle: I actually can't wait to meet you ladies! :)

Where is Iris?! What can she do?

January seems so far off but does give me chance to save and there is lots and lots of holiday availability for january onwards at my place :)

Back