So where is everyone???

Nothing to the contrary that they're due back any time (my friend is a pharmacy assistant). Once they're back in stock I shall be doing a roll call & the wagon will be round for anyone who is still missing lol

I'm totally off the rails, I have about 2 weeks tablets left but stopped taking them over amonth. Ago because I completely fell off the wagon and I knew the doctor wouldn't prescribe them again with no loss. I've been eating whatever I want, lost all motivation and until the tablets come back into stock I won't be bothering. I'm sad that this has happened but for me, the thought of not having the tablets just throws any remaining willpower out of the window. Not good because im majorly depressed about my body at the moment

Kayleigh1986 said:
I'm totally off the rails, I have about 2 weeks tablets left but stopped taking them over amonth. Ago because I completely fell off the wagon and I knew the doctor wouldn't prescribe them again with no loss. I've been eating whatever I want, lost all motivation and until the tablets come back into stock I won't be bothering. I'm sad that this has happened but for me, the thought of not having the tablets just throws any remaining willpower out of the window. Not good because im majorly depressed about my body at the moment

So Kayleigh honey do something about it. I think theres a possibility the tablets won't be back & the danger is of you give up you'll end up back where you started or even bigger... I always thought I had a plateau of around 16 stone but after giving up on so many diets I ended up 3 stone heavier. Why don't you just take one tablet a day that way you're still risking the tango effect but it means you have 6 weeks supply....

Sorry I didn't reply sooner xx

Von_von said:
I signed up a week ago and have just started the diet minus the tablets :,( due to the shortage. I have heard all kind of rumours about when they will be back in stock so I am just going to try and stick to low fat rules as best I can. Got my first weigh in with the nurse tomorrow so I will back to report the damage then :mad:

How did you get on?

Anyone else want to check in & tell us how they're doing.... I hate that people seem to be letting the shortage of meds ruin the great progress that was being made. The BH Challenge loss stands at over 10 stone but i've so many awols...... Miss you all x

I'm fine Lexie. :) xen or no xen my losses are slow so I just keep on plodding on :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

I'm struggling at the moment, I am looking for a new approach.

I've been at WW since November but I haven't followed the plan properly for ages and been losing in dribs and drabs.

I have a rosemary class near me which I am thinking of joining as it includes an exercise class and its good old fashioned calorie counting. Might just be the change I need!

SarahB said:

I've been at WW since November but I haven't followed the plan properly for ages and been losing in dribs and drabs.

I have a rosemary class near me which I am thinking of joining as it includes an exercise class and its good old fashioned calorie counting. Might just be the change I need!

Kat was looking at that too but our nearest class is about 30 miles away. It's very close to xen rules anyway so I'd say it goes brilliantly with it. If you have one close i say give it a go x

A few years ago (bf children) I used to do rosemary's exercise plan every day! Just followed the pages in the book :) Def helped - didn't do the diet, as was doing Jenny Craig. It does look like it is very xen friendly I give it a go :)

I follow Rosemary - I don't go to any classes but bought the cookbooks and the Hip and Thigh Diet Book (you can find it cheap in most chariety shops) and it has worked for me! x

Its a saturday morning class which is great for me. I'm definately up for a change and I really want to be at goal for christmas so I am going to join this week.

I've been away for ages, and put on a bit over the last month really. But, I'm back, and will keep trying! Hope everyones well. I feel very out of the loop. I've struggled to get time to access the internet, and really struggled without the support of you lot! Anyway, just got to keep on going. I'll be back on track by the end of the summer.

PurpleMum said:
I've been away for ages, and put on a bit over the last month really. But, I'm back, and will keep trying! Hope everyones well. I feel very out of the loop. I've struggled to get time to access the internet, and really struggled without the support of you lot! Anyway, just got to keep on going. I'll be back on track by the end of the summer.

Yay welcome back, was only wondering where you had gone the other day... I have been struggling since end of April... Put 5lb back on ... But feeling determined now, joining slimming world tomorrow x x

Yay welcome back, was only wondering where you had gone the other day... I have been struggling since end of April... Put 5lb back on ... But feeling determined now, joining slimming world tomorrow x x

Looking at you're diary you've done fantastically well. You've had a tough run since you got back from 'nam. 5lbs will be off again before you know it. I've got 13lbs on, but I'm hoping recently gained lbs are a little easier to lose. Guess this really is a marathon and not a sprint. I'm still nowhere near as big as I was at Christmas, and neither are you! That's still fantastic progress. how many times do we say we'll diet for the new year, and gain it back and then some by Easter...we have made it different this time.

I hope I learn from how I'm feeling at the minute. I feel a little less sprightly and a wee bit breathless. This has made me realise how good I felt with the weight off, and give me a wee reminder of how life would be if I don't take control. It's part of the journey...

I think a lot of that 13lb will be water retention, I am hoping by going to sw classes I will refocus abit knowing I have an official weigh in.

It's definately a marathon and I think we have both taken the scenic route for the past month or so :) time to get back on it...

I finish my antibiotics today and do finally feel my chest is clearing so going to re-introduce some exercise.. Gonna be a struggle and I think I will literally have to force myself to do it hehe x

I think a lot of that 13lb will be water retention, I am hoping by going to sw classes I will refocus abit knowing I have an official weigh in.

It's definately a marathon and I think we have both taken the scenic route for the past month or so :) time to get back on it...

I finish my antibiotics today and do finally feel my chest is clearing so going to re-introduce some exercise.. Gonna be a struggle and I think I will literally have to force myself to do it hehe x

Just be sure to pace yourself at the start. Chesty problems can leave you feeling drained. Antibiotics can also take their toll on your body. Neither is your fault, it's just one of those things. If you've been ill, your body might need some extra nutrition initially. We all know that eating to little can impact the scales as much as overeating. Make sure your taking you vitamins and plenty of fresh fruit and veg to help get you going. You will make it to the finish line.

PurpleMum said:
Just be sure to pace yourself at the start. Chesty problems can leave you feeling drained. Antibiotics can also take their toll on your body. Neither is your fault, it's just one of those things. If you've been ill, your body might need some extra nutrition initially. We all know that eating to little can impact the scales as much as overeating. Make sure your taking you vitamins and plenty of fresh fruit and veg to help get you going. You will make it to the finish line.

Thanks hunni... I am stocked up with multi vitamins, fridge full of fruit and veg... I realise I need to ease myself back into it.. The fact I am quite reliant on my inhaler at the moment is a sure sign.. I have a few low impact aerobic dvd's which I will be starting with :)

Back