So where is everyone???

Lexie2005

5:2 lover
Hmmmm it has been extremely quiet on here of late.... I am guilty too but talking to yourself isn't much fun!

I know the shortage has been really difficult but hopefully not too much longer & you should all have stocks again.

We still have the BH Challenge on the go & we are doing really well considering the stock situation so lets try & keep it going. There is still another 9 weeks til the end of the challenge & I am sure once the stock problem is sorted losses will start coming in thick & fast....

Remember we can do this together!

:) yes everyone is quiet.. Might be the weather is so nice they are out enjoying it..,

I am currently camping yay, :) I've been having a bit of a struggle food and mind wise the last few weeks, but feel ready to pick myself up and get on with it again :)

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hi, I am still here - and check in everyday - but you are right it has gone quiet.. I agree about the weather :) xx

Have lost the plot ;(

I'm quiet bc I have no one to talk to on here :( xx

It has been quiet lately, hasn't it?

What can we do to get everyone talking again.......

Hi, I have got my prescription but am a bit apprehensive about starting them because of the unpleasant side effects that i have heard could happen. Am I worrying unnecessarily? :-/

Lisa Lashes said:
Hi, I have got my prescription but am a bit apprehensive about starting them because of the unpleasant side effects that i have heard could happen. Am I worrying unnecessarily? :-/

If you follow the rules you will be fine :)

The rules of the tablets are;
5g or less of total fat per 100g
Max 15g fat over total meal
Max fat per day of 45g
Take tablets just before eating or within 1 hour of eating meal- to get the best effect from the tablets you need to take 3 a day.

Hi Lisa just to say when I was still on xen I stuck to the above & not a single side effect & great results so bite the bullet or should I say tablet. Good Luck x

I'm relatively new to orlistat but ive stuck to the rules and had no side effects.

Best thing I've ever done, along with joining here and mfp!

Good luck x

hi, i think its also quiet because of the shortage, i have not had mine for three months and have completelty lost motivation. is there anyone one who knows were i can get get them in the suffolk area...please help i am desperate and this is my first post but i always come and read.

I signed up a week ago and have just started the diet minus the tablets :,( due to the shortage. I have heard all kind of rumours about when they will be back in stock so I am just going to try and stick to low fat rules as best I can. Got my first weigh in with the nurse tomorrow so I will back to report the damage then :mad:

Back