So, whilst we're all trying to get skinny...

Wow. I can't believe that lady, I have no idea why anyone would want to be that fat. It's crazy, she clearly had no idea how much damage she's doing to her little girl, what kind of example is she?

OMG!! Thats the worst thing ive read in a long time. Its the kids i feel sorry for, how is that little girl ever going to know what food is good for you and what is bad?? And the hubbys just as bad, i think if she got rid of the him she would change her mind.

shocking.

''It makes people happy, and I'm not harming anyone."

She obviously cannot see the harm she is doing to her own health and the harm being done to her daughter.

As for 'making people happy' who would find watching someone slowly kill herself with all that junk enjoyable?

Such a shame eh :( Hope that she comes to her senses before it's too late if it isn't already. Chances are if her children show signs of doing the same or if she can't physically look after her children they'll be taken away. Too many children already in care and this woman is making that for her kids too.

the reason it makes people happy is because they are looking at something they dont want to copy and in effect ridiculing her, its a shame she cant see the happiness she is creating is from the freak show she is becoming

Back