So... Who's gonna be my valentine?!!!!! :P

can i have a hug..i feel to cry..?? why am i emotional on such a stupid day anyway ..

nooo...but i will look for them. Thanks for sharing the duvet. Dont know whats got into me...x

We should like have one whole big hug. Ugh. One day in the entire social calender and look at the effect it has. Boo Saint Valentine..Hello St Cherise :) xx

Oh ok..more of a cherub me thinks. Love it though. I shall rename myself. Miss Bean the Cherub of the North. Excellent stuff!

oooh it rhymes.. All hail Miss Bean cherub Supreme...:) rock and roll and all that. Some Tom Cruise film is about on tv but i am not interested in watching it. I would rather pluck my eyebrows ..im not a fan of him totally didnt get Vanilla Sky even after the third time. ( at least i think that was him) I shall probably go to bed soon either that or drink cups of coffee and stay up all night. xxx

oooh it rhymes.. All hail Miss Bean cherub Supreme...:) rock and roll and all that. Some Tom Cruise film is about on tv but i am not interested in watching it. I would rather pluck my eyebrows ..im not a fan of him totally didnt get Vanilla Sky even after the third time. ( at least i think that was him) I shall probably go to bed soon either that or drink cups of coffee and stay up all night. xxx

lol I remember watchin it ages and ages ago.. was fairly confusing alright.. watchin Brick Lane.. never seen it before.. its seems good...

that, on here and textin! such a hectic night! lol xx stay up and keep me company

oh alright then if you insist lol. Brick Lane..I think I have the book..may not be the same story. Total Nerd with reading im afraid. Makes the hour and 30 min journey to the college of rich kiddy winks (some of whom are not aware of what a mortgage is.) a tad easier. I may watch it now..if its good at the end..i havent watched anything recentley apart from Mama Mia! I quite enjoyed that actually lol xx

lol, mama mia.. u a girly girl then?? I could not manage an hour and a half! omg! 35 mins on train is enough for me thank you!!

bet u cant wait to go to Uni? u miss London? rather here? xx

Of course i miss it like i've lost my arms. I dont like the violence and i love the beaches here but apart from that im a city girl born and bred. I think i will be a girly girl when im a bit thinner..never really felt right being one at this stage just cos i thought i would look silly making all that effort. But deep down yes..i <3 my straightners like they are the 4 litres of water i sometimes drink a day. I need to grow my nails too. Bad habit im anxious alot. Im not too in to girly slush films though. I like a nice bit of Pirates of the Caribbean on my telly- no need to explain why lol. xxx

lol I wonder why alright!!

DPP_236.JPG

No No ! It has to be the outfit.. The whole hat and eyeliner combo..Beauty at its best. He's weird looking other than that..i can never get edward scissorhands out of my mind. " Hold Me.." ( snip snip go the scissors) " I can't " hahaah. :) Poor soul xx

Lol in your superman clad lycra :) Best run ..Edward will find you hehehe. Oh i have images of you running into a wadrobe with slatted doors and trying not to make too much noise breathing when he walks past and the light gets shut out...My mind is a crazy thing. It works independentley to the rest of my body lol. xoxox

Back