1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

So whos with me....

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by amy2307, 2 September 2010 Social URL.

1. amy2307

amy2307 Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    I really want this week to be perfect...i am going through a rough patch...2 weeks ago i was 5 pounds away from target..then after a week which i though was going ok i gained one pound and genuinely didnt know why....so to make it worse i got drunk this weekend and found myself with another 1 pound gain this week...i am really determined for a two pound loss this week as i am so close to target i cant lose it now! I am going to a friends wedding at the weekend but im going to not drink and behave myself with food...but other than that i have no reason to not stick to it until the next weigh on tuesday...sorry for the babble...just want to make myself be 100% as this is something i really want to get to! x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. evethewitch

evethewitch Silver Member

u can do it girl :)
  4. Twizzle

Twizzle Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World Extra Easy
    you can do it :) have something to eat before you go to the wedding so u r less likely to go mad at the buffet! be the named driver then at least the alcohol won't tempt you :)
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.