• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Extra Easy So .....................................

alioreilly

S: 20st4lb C: 20st4lb G: 10st10lb BMI: 50.3 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
I really want to try to lose weight, been struggling on and off all my life. Mainly done Weightwatchers and slimming world. Thinking of giving slimming world another go.

Just a couple of questions:

I would defo been on EE plan, I would try to obviously eat healthier but what I would like to know is:

As well as fruit and low fat yogurts, could I have say prawns for a snack or little new potatoes or is it that these foods are only free if used as part of a meal?

Could I also allow myself a small choccie and pkt of crisps every night as long as they are part of my 15 syns?

I am sure I will have more questions to ask but that's it for now!!!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

joedenise

Target Member
S: 9st9lb C: 8st8lb G: 8st5lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 1st1lb(11.11%)
In theory you could have prawns or new pots as snacks but really you should try to use superfree foods, ie fruit, veg. You also need to have at least 1/3 of the days food as superfree, preferably 1/3 at every meal.

Denise

kingleds

Gold Member
Be careful on the yoghurt front - only fat free - not low fat are free.

You can have whatever you want syn wise as long as your total syns are between 5 & 15 a day

You need a 1/3 rd of each meal to be superfree to naturally limit your calorie intake. If you don't like veg that much, have a fruit salad before, not after your meal - it fills you up so you don't eat as much of the free foods.

Try & make superfree your first choice for
Snacks and remember there are loads of veg you can snack on, like carrots & cucumber & peppers.

Pickled veg is also free & yummy!