Extra Easy So .....................................

alioreilly

I really want to try to lose weight, been struggling on and off all my life. Mainly done Weightwatchers and slimming world. Thinking of giving slimming world another go.

Just a couple of questions:

I would defo been on EE plan, I would try to obviously eat healthier but what I would like to know is:

As well as fruit and low fat yogurts, could I have say prawns for a snack or little new potatoes or is it that these foods are only free if used as part of a meal?

Could I also allow myself a small choccie and pkt of crisps every night as long as they are part of my 15 syns?

I am sure I will have more questions to ask but that's it for now!!!

In theory you could have prawns or new pots as snacks but really you should try to use superfree foods, ie fruit, veg. You also need to have at least 1/3 of the days food as superfree, preferably 1/3 at every meal.

Denise

Be careful on the yoghurt front - only fat free - not low fat are free.

You can have whatever you want syn wise as long as your total syns are between 5 & 15 a day

You need a 1/3 rd of each meal to be superfree to naturally limit your calorie intake. If you don't like veg that much, have a fruit salad before, not after your meal - it fills you up so you don't eat as much of the free foods.

Try & make superfree your first choice for
Snacks and remember there are loads of veg you can snack on, like carrots & cucumber & peppers.

Pickled veg is also free & yummy!

Back