So...

rachele

...I've pigged out for a whole week! After doing so well I've put 9 lbs in a week!. I know it'll come off as quick now i'm back ssing but....It's made me even more aware of how bad my relationship with food is and whether I'll actually over come it!! Or will I be a permanent passenger on the CD rollercoaster?? :(

You've had a bump in the road, but you can straighten it out now! For me personally, i think its all about being in the right mind set & personally ready in your life to do this. Its a journey & its not always going to be easy. Just think of the differences you want to make to your body & your lifestyle, write a list of goals you have for yourself, look at clothes you want to be able to buy.. you can do this!!

Aw thanks xSinead.

My only worry is I have done this before in 2009 and lost 5.5 stone and was happy and at a healthy BMI. But after maitaining for about six months or so the weight started to slowely creep back on and my way of looking at it was always, well, never mind I'll just go back on CD and get it off again. I've been on and off it ever since!! I think this might just be what I'll do forever. My weight is up and down like a yo yo and the amount of times I've thought I've cracked it just to start the cycle again! :eek:

I can relate - i lost 4 stone in 2008 on cambridge in a very short space of time & like you, put it all back on again.. but for me i have a drastic amount to lose & im certain that when i get to my goal i'll do everything in my power to stay there. I never want to be this big again, i feel horrible. I think you need motivation and stuff to look forward to, it helps :)

Yeah you're right. Think I'm just feeling sorry for myself! A more positive approach is called for I think!!

Good luck on your journey!!! :)

Back