Socializing

Sturdy

Hi,
I am new to this site and have been on the CD for 8 days, I am doing well lost 10lbs so far. but have a question to ask if anyone can be of help please, I am going out for a meal tonight and would like to know how I cope with this............. what do I eat????????? what do I drink??????????? can I drink alcahol???????

Cheers! :(

Hi Sturdy

If you are on Sole Source then you shouldn't be eating anything at this point ?????

Also alcohol is a no no as well.

Give your counsellor a ring for a chat as he/she will explain why this is so important in terms of protecting ketosis and keeping your excellent weight loss going.

Mike

Thanks for replying Mike, I did mention to my councellor that I had this meal coming up, she advised drinking vodka and eating protein, she said if you stop socializing you would give up.

On this occassion I cannot turn down the invite to go, because it is a special birthday for my Sister in Law, and I cannot really go out for a meal to celebrate her Birthday with her, and just watch her eat. (Certainly would not be much of a celebration for her)

Back