Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Sturdy, 7 June 2007 Social URL.

1. Sturdy

Sturdy Member

I am new to this site and have been on the CD for 8 days, I am doing well lost 10lbs so far. but have a question to ask if anyone can be of help please, I am going out for a meal tonight and would like to know how I cope with this............. what do I eat????????? what do I drink??????????? can I drink alcahol???????

Cheers! :(
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. icemoose

icemoose The Diet Guy

Don't diet anymore!
    Hi Sturdy

If you are on Sole Source then you shouldn't be eating anything at this point ?????

Also alcohol is a no no as well.

Give your counsellor a ring for a chat as he/she will explain why this is so important in terms of protecting ketosis and keeping your excellent weight loss going.

4. Sturdy

Sturdy Member

Thanks for replying Mike, I did mention to my councellor that I had this meal coming up, she advised drinking vodka and eating protein, she said if you stop socializing you would give up.

On this occassion I cannot turn down the invite to go, because it is a special birthday for my Sister in Law, and I cannot really go out for a meal to celebrate her Birthday with her, and just watch her eat. (Certainly would not be much of a celebration for her)
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.