Sod the diet...

i washed my 14 yr olds ipod shuffle twice and it still works but i think it was because the headphones were attached because when i washed my 11 yr olds without headphones it broke lol well i am always telling them to check their pockets before putting them out to be washed

I kept using the old headphones from my Mini with my newer Classic, which meant the new headphones stayed really fresh. Then the old ones finally broke so I dug out the new set, used them twice and put them through the washing machine and tumble dryer, in my jeans pocket.

Needless to say they stopped working :( I've got a set of JVC in-ear ones now, they're quite nice.

Hope that the day is getting a bit better for you jim.

I got some good news today, having moaned that I probably won't have a holiday out of the UK (didn't fancy a trip on my own and a couple of friends that suggested hols have had unexpected costs arise) it now looks as if my best mate has found a very good deal for Venice, yippee!

But I do get the odd day or more when I am bored at the thought of the 4 sachets ahead of me (but unfortunately don't trust myself to have 3 sachets and a little meal)

I'm now getting a little excited about going for a make-over at a department store in the West End tommorow - the ideas arose on a thread here. Is there an equivalent free pampering for men - there must be?!

Now I am going to be naughty (I am working from home) and watch an old Carry On film ....whilst working, of course. That should lift the intermittent CD gloom!

Yep! Much better now hehe :D

We're taking the kids to

Ruff 'N' Tumble Adventure World - Based in Newton Aycliffe, County Durham, we offer a huge range of fun activites and children party packages to suit everyone from an hours play, to a full party for 30 - Call us today for more information and booking

after I get done here so they run off some steam. I really enjoy going there now, I'll take my youngest in for a play on the slides and stuff. Not that I'll enjoy the slides in the slightest ;) ;)

Sounds like you will burn off a few calories yourself at Ruff N' Tumble and ri-ignite with your inner child (or whatever the expression is!)

Hah I had good fun with the kids, they were chasing me about the place and throwing ball-pool balls at me... And I took my youngest on the climbing frames loads, he kept wanting to go on the slide so I just *had* to go on several times, purely for his benefit of course ;)

Back