sodding richard n judy

Aww you cant tell us half a story ;)

What did they say??

okok lol as youve twisted my arm ......they had slimmers of the years on saying how they was happier b4 they lost all there weight oh also theres a programme on tonight about it one of the sky channels ill check if you really want but i dont think its good for us to hear that kind of thing one of the woman was saying she looked so gross when she lost the weight under her clothes blah blah there on now channel 4 plus 1

OH BLAH BLAH BLAH i am more happier now then ive ever been and im looking forward to saying good bye to the old me and my old eating habits BLAHHHHHHHHH lol xxxxxxx

Some people are never happy with how they look - it's not about fat, it's about self perception.

I love listening and watching stuff like that.

I know that some people with lots to lose do have issues afterwards with loose skin etc but there are ways of dealing with that too and the health benefits persist whatever.

I'm sure the programme was watched by lost of 'diet-dodging' types and gave them yet another reason not to try - "more buttered toast anyone"?.

I am always happier when I am slimmer - I look better, feel better, stand better, work better and shop better!!

Hang in there girls and guys - the grass is truly greener whatever Richard and Judy have to say.

p.s. sorry I mentioned toast - I'd kill for some!!

ok found it sky real lives ( slimmer of the year what happened next) channel 253 thise to woman that were on richard n judy they will be on that programme tonight 10 pm ((( but it clashes with big brother dam dam dam

You don't think it's a coincidence that they are showing this right after the story has been broken about their competition Fern do you??? Talk about rubbing salt in the wounds, I think this is a really cheap shot!:mad:

Back