Sods Law.......

Discussion in 'Lighter Life Forum' started by Sez, 31 August 2007 Social URL.

1. Sez

Sez has started again!!

Popped into East today, just to have a look at the tail end of their sale. I was gobsmacked to find that nearly everything I picked up was a size 18!!

When I was an 18, there never, ever was anything left in my size at the end, or even start of a sale! This time no 14's (or even 12's) to be had.:cry:

Had to console myself with 2 pairs of earrings at the grand total of £3.50 ;), and a £5 top in New Look!!! He! He!

2. Avatar Matched Content

3. Just Do It

Just Do It Full Member

Current Weight:
    HI Sez, I know how you feel.
    I went to the MetroCentre yesterday, I was so excited cos I have £70 of gift vouchers for Next, I have kept them from my 40th so they are 18 months old. I didn't spend them at the time because I thought I would keep them till I lost weight. Never thought that bit would actually happen. But could I find anything yesterday, no!

Couldn't find anything in the sales in my new size 10. Can't believe it.

I came away with moisturiser! (Highly intensive and firming) I'm sure everything in the shops used to be in 10s and 12s not 18s and 20s LOL
  4. Tiger Girl

Tiger Girl Full Member

I had a lovely moment yesterday trying on a size 14 coat and my friend telling me it was really too big and I needed the 12. :D :D :D
    Really have to reign in the spending just now on the clothes front. I actually have NO winter wardrobe at all. Not one single thing!! I guess this is the best kind of complaint ever though really isn't it? :D
  5. Delli

Delli Talks too much

lol tiger girl! u cant really complain about something like that now!!
  6. Cerulean

Cerulean Gold Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    CD Step 5/Low GI
    It's the same for me - one of the main motivators was that since moving to London and my local branches of some shops being their Oxford Street branches a lot of them never bothered to stock over a 16. Nowadays I seem to only be able to find the odd 10 here and there in the sale and the sale rails are full of size 20 bargains!
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.