Sod's Law.....

melliepigpog

Today I woke up at 5.45am despite it being the one day this week I didnt have to get up for work! I don't normally get up till 7am so can't understand it. So there's me thinking, bloomin sods law....which made me think of a new thread....

Whats your 'sods law'???

Mine: Waking up early on the one day I didnt need to....

That's a good one Kelly.
Mine would be that my numbers would come up on the lottery on the day I didn't play it.

not fancying something before you start dieting it, craving it all the way through being good, and then not fancying it again once you can actually have it without guilt... *sigh*

This is a strange one.

wednesday night, i dreamt of my partner reading letters from another woman and hiding them from me! ofcourse i woke up yesterday tummy churning and all upset!

letter came through the post yesterday for oh, it was from his mum!

he wouldnt show me... Y ? cus i was getting a slagging ofcourse! they are away for 3 weeks, and i painted the kitchen the weekend lilic color lovely, they knew i wanted to do it 5 weeks ago! when i came up last time his mum already did it, same color green! she knew i wanted to paint it, but went ahead and did it anyway!

so ofcourse she slagged me off for doing it when she already did it! interfering old moo!!

fed up of it!

Back