Sod's Law.....

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by melliepigpog, 17 July 2008 Social URL.

1. melliepigpog

melliepigpog Full Member

Today I woke up at 5.45am despite it being the one day this week I didnt have to get up for work! I don't normally get up till 7am so can't understand it. So there's me thinking, bloomin sods law....which made me think of a new thread....

Whats your 'sods law'???

Mine: Waking up early on the one day I didnt need to....

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. kellymundy

kellymundy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    20st9.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Putting on that extra lb (through water weight) on weigh in day!:eek:

4. LizDesigns

LizDesigns Silver Member

Start Weight:
    17st1lb
    Current Weight:
    15st4lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st6lb
    Lost(%):
    1st11lb(10.46%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    That's a good one Kelly.
    Mine would be that my numbers would come up on the lottery on the day I didn't play it.

5. abz

abz Gold Member

not fancying something before you start dieting it, craving it all the way through being good, and then not fancying it again once you can actually have it without guilt... *sigh*

6. amethyst

amethyst Banned

Start Weight:
    18st0lb
    Current Weight:
    17st6lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st5lb
    Lost(%):
    0st8lb(3.17%)
    Diet:
    CD
    This is a strange one.

wednesday night, i dreamt of my partner reading letters from another woman and hiding them from me! ofcourse i woke up yesterday tummy churning and all upset!

letter came through the post yesterday for oh, it was from his mum!

he wouldnt show me... Y ? cus i was getting a slagging ofcourse! they are away for 3 weeks, and i painted the kitchen the weekend lilic color lovely, they knew i wanted to do it 5 weeks ago! when i came up last time his mum already did it, same color green! she knew i wanted to paint it, but went ahead and did it anyway!

so ofcourse she slagged me off for doing it when she already did it! interfering old moo!!

fed up of it!

7. Wilualison

Wilualison Full Member

Diet:
    WW
    I hear you
    mine is waking up at 6am and the three children sleeping until 7am:confused:

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.